Stony's Super-Organic SCROG

:ganjamon:Topdeeni , +rep to ya man :dreamy:
Had the phone-call with the ex today.. It went quite well tbh, nothing really needed to be said, we both knew it was time for our relationship to end, we both agreed that it wasn't working and we should move on. Hard to believe? I'm a little confused myself actually now that I reflect on the discussion :hmmmm: we decided we were better off being friends (just like Jerry Seinfeld and his ex Elaine lol). Uh-oh, did we get greedy? Hey we're gonna give it a try anyway. We dated for just over a year and the whole time it felt more like a friendship anyway to me, and to her aswell apparently, so it just might work out, ya never know.. stranger things have happened ey ;)

Sorry charlie man I can't today :( but I AM going shopping tomorrow for a nice cheapo 2nd hand digi-cam so I can get something up here at least! Might not be as pretty as my other pics, but hey, better than nothing :)

Will check back in here tomorrow after I been shopping (hopefully with photo updates)

Peace out my 420 brothers :ganjamon: and goodnight :snooze:

(edit) : DAY 28 since I picked up the clones,

These have been worth the wait, as you'll see!
Sorry about the low quality images .. turns out it was my junk email filter blocking out any picture messages being sent from my phone :rollingeyes:

You can see the insane result from my supercropping (topping) in this pic
Photo-0049.jpg

Photo-00481.jpg

Photo-00471.jpg

:ganjamon:

Sounds like a wicked idea to me greenacres :cheesygrinsmiley: go for it! And ty for the comment brother ;)

My aim is to have the screen in today. I've decided I'm going to construct it myself (I hav a big roll of wire that will suit the job perfectly) also, you can't laugh plz, I can't afford to go out and buy chicken wire or anything .. besides I think I'm going to get more enjoyment out of building the screen myself ;-p Considering I need the screen in ASAP!

Photo-00361.jpg

Photo-00371.jpg

So far I've inserted self-tapping screws about halfway into the inside corners of the cabinet where I want the screen and I've made a start on the wire "frame" for the screen :ganjamon:
Photo-0038.jpg

:peace:

Doobie much enjoyed :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm feeding/watering them weekly with rain-water plus seaweed extract and fish emulsion. I'm mixing the sea-tea (seasol) full-strength and half-strength for the fish emulsh. pH tested neutral before adding any nutes AND after, although I haven't yet tested what the pH is of the water that drains out the bottom of the pot .. might be worth checking considering I'm using compost & castings in my medium.

^ Deffinately check the Ph. Make sure everything is neutral. They might of just suffered a little burn. Whenever I see yellowing or burning of any type its always best to flush. Better safe then sorry. Has it spread to the rest of the plant, or is just those two leaves?

Back
Top Bottom