Stooopid newb question.

jickler

What the hell is a vaporizor and which one/where would you recomend?

many thanx

Re: Stooopid newb question...

Vaporizers heat the marijuana to the point where the THC vaporizes, but doesn't get hot enough to actually burn the plant. It eliminates a lot of the extra shit you inhale when you actually smoke weed, and is much much more healthier for your lungs.

I don't own one myself, but I've only heard good things about Volcano vaporizers. I'm sure someone else will chime in with better advice on which one to get, though. :peace:

can you still smoke da herb after it has been vaporized? will you still get a decent high?

Vaporizers heat the marijuana to the point where the THC vaporizes, but doesn't get hot enough to actually burn the plant. It eliminates a lot of the extra shit you inhale when you actually smoke weed, and is much much more healthier for your lungs.

I don't own one myself, but I've only heard good things about Volcano vaporizers. I'm sure someone else will chime in with better advice on which one to get, though. :peace:
Welcome to 420:cheesygrinsmiley: ... vaporizers are devices which heat the the MJ just below the point of combustion to release the the plant oils in the form of vapors carrying THC which appear whispy white & faint and leave behind tars & other chemicals that are harmful when inhaled...medically speaking, it is the safest way to use MMJ other than in cooking...go to Google & search for Vapogenie pipe...for $50 & change you can have a genuine vaporizer without busting the budget...I started w/ a glass globe covering a brass bowl which heated the MJ to a factory pre-set temp and wait for the vapors to appear...then just draw them in through the mouth piece...ahhh...so cool, no coughing and a different more head type of high is expeierenced. :smokin: I use a Volcano and love it...I invite you to consider posts regarding vaporizers & the Volcano in particular.:smokin:

i bought a VaporGenie a couple days ago and i love it. its a small portable vape that just looks like a pipe and it amazing, google it. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom