Stop eating me! help? please?

spenceje

Well I realized last night that something is nibbling on my leaves.... couldn't find any bugs or mites anywhere. Though I do have the occasional UFO(UFI):cheesygrinsmiley:
Hoping someone might be able to gimme some insight as to what it would most likely be and best method to take care of it...... here are a couple pics.......
HELP1.jpg

HElp2.jpg

btw it's only on a few of the plants:hmmmm:

Dont really know man. That happened to a few of my clones but then I realized that the plant was jsut growing leaves that had holes in them. Didnt have many holes and was just one plant, so I guess just take a good look at them now and see if the problem gets any worse. Someone on here told me that neem oil is a good way to get rid of bugs, they said mist your plants with a solution of it, that is if you decide it is a bug problem.

I really hope they're just growing that way, I don't wanna have to break out the neem.... Guess I'll just watch very closely.....

Not that I haven't been anyway:cheesygrinsmiley:

Dont really know man. That happened to a few of my clones but then I realized that the plant was jsut growing leaves that had holes in them. Didnt have many holes and was just one plant, so I guess just take a good look at them now and see if the problem gets any worse. Someone on here told me that neem oil is a good way to get rid of bugs, they said mist your plants with a solution of it, that is if you decide it is a bug problem.

they don't just "grow with holes n them" so you'd best be finding the little buggers so you know how to attack them in retaliation.

Well they're still attacking, but not enough for me to get alarmed.... or to bother the girls I should say. I caught em' in the act though...... earwigs?!?:hmmmm: I dunno that's what I was told they're called..........

Those are also definitely mites. I would bomb the room and spray the plant seperately. Maybe even let the room sit a day or two efore you put it back in there.

Back
Top Bottom