Stopped budding

alissha16

Ok not sure this is where I would post this but we can't figure this out for the life of us. Need your thoughts. This pic is one of the two Death Stars that has just stopped budding and no hairs. They are in soil with CocoTeck Bloom. We are just began week 5. There are no males in the room, we have checked everyday. We had a green light above these that was on for about 1 hour of the dark time. We have since unscrewed it. They only thing we can think of is that those were sitting in a hot spot and got heat stressed. There was a Viper City next to it that did the same thing but once we added a fan under and above those 3 the Viper has come out of it. I guess my question is, if this is heat stressed, how can I get it to pull through? The room was getting up to about 82 degrees during light hours btw
image12302.jpeg

Could you pls mention the light period being used? And light source?
Temp is abit high too, but i had some plants flowering in full around that temp when i was younger, and i have never tried your strain.
Any change during flowering? ( moving plants in grow room, changing bulbs,.... Anything even a slight change)
Btw, i see some red stems and leaf curling, could you indicate the nute dosage being used?
Good luck

We are on a 12/12 light schedule. We have 3 1000w hps and two Mars 1600 LED in that room. Our nutes we use at about 3/4 strength. My other theory is when it was a bit hotter outside a few days the temp got up to 86-88 a couple days and maybe it stressed them and they sucked up a bunch of nutes which caused them to burn? We also give water every other two feeds so feed, feed, water. Should I just flush these or are they to far gone? I hate losing plants. These have been this way for going on two weeks:(

Back
Top Bottom