Stories....

SmokeyMacPot

allright this is a true story. im just letting you know what shit has happened to me. lol some will say i have lives a pretty exiting life. im still young at 21 but been thru some shit. i say i have had a good run. well yeah this is the first entry. sorry for my spelling.

i went to a privet school i will not say the name of. it was a catholic school so we had to go to mass just about every day. so one day the whole school was in church but some dude was missing. they sent me and some other guy to go check inside the school for him. so we went. we saw him and he yelled at us talking about weres isack. i looked at him and he had a handgun. i was like holy shit, next thing you know i just heard some poping, so i jumped around this corner and saw the holes on the wall near were i was standing. i ran through some doors into the gym. the secutarys called the police. i just kept running then out the back doors and got near the church. next thing you know there is a swarm of police that just rushed in there. they took him out the school and left. it was all done very quickly. no one in the church knew what happened. they told me to go into church, but to chill in the back so no one will see me because i looked scared. what tripped me out the most was that this was not on the news or on the paper. none of the kids really knew what happened. they just seen a few holes and thats it. the school just sent a letter talking about to check their children before coming to school. not to let kids bring firearms or bb guns to school. they found 2 guns. one that he had and another he put in his little bros backpack and put in the dumpster. he confessed to it all, and they let him go like 4 months later. didnt even call me to testify or anything. i had seen him at the store and he bought me some gum. i was in 7th grade when this happened.

Re: storys....

Freaky shit!

When I was in highschool, there was this despressed kid that brought a gun to school, walked out into the middle of the football field, and shot himself in the head. I talked to the teacher that went out and saw him first, he said it was the most traumatizing thing he's ever seen..

If anything, MJ should be legalized and guns should be illegalized. If that kid was able to smoke a little ganja, it might have saved his life..

People killing themselves is really horrible, unless they are truly insane, then it is better off they don't live out this twisted, bizzare life. It only gets worse and they'll be crazy, as far as some kid just bugging over his girlfriend breaking up with him or some punks calling him a fag or something, that shit is dead wrong. Well i hope the kid didn't waste himself on some bullshit and wasn't ruining something great.

yeah thats some fucked shit. well time for another entry.

i was in a need of weed. my friend had told me that one of the dealers i went to was in some shit and someone wanted to shoot him. this friend is always bullshiting so i didnt belive him, he just wanted the hook up with the dude. i used to get 3 dimes for 15 which is a pretty good deal. so i liked to go to that dealer. i decided that i was going to check whats up with him so i called. he said it was cool. so i got on my bike and went to his house. i knocked on his door and he said to come in. so i went in got my weed, and chilled for a couple minnutes to smoke a blunt with him. i say peace and what not and get on my bike, he just says to be carefull. i was like shit dont worry. he said allright cool. i started riding and as soon as i get out his culdasac i see a car creaping up. so i kept watching to see what was going to happen. then i saw a gun pointed my way and heard like 2 shots. i jumped off the bike and jumped a fence. when i did that i heared like 6 shots as i ran toward the back of someones house and after i jumped the fence to get into their back yard i looked and saw 5 holes on the fence. i ran and hoped the gate into the side street. i ran and went behind a car. i looked and i saw noone was there so i ran back and got my bike and picked up the shells off the floor. then i went home barely able to breath. when i got there i smoked a bowl and chilled.

o and 420dentist the thing about making guns illegal. i dont think thats a good idea. yeah legalize weed. but people need guns. what if some one wanted to take over, how are we going to protect ourselves. like if we need to form our own militia. i just think that people should be more carefull and responsible with their guns and leave them in places were children cant get them.

i have a story similiar too your second 1 smokey ill share it with you.

1 day i was walking with 3 of my friends smoking a blunt i was 15 at the time. and we see this truck creeping up and it had 2 people in the back of it. then they stop infront of us and start talking shit to 1 of my friends bacause he was black. Then out of nowhere the 2 in the back pull up 2 shotguns and everybody just scatters i run and jump over this car to hide and everyone else ran somewhere else. then i here like 3 or 4 shots then i hear them leave i look up and 1 of my friends got a few pellets in his calf when he was running for an alley and there was a bunch of pellet holes in the sign kinda by the car i was in so they tried to hit me too i guess. After that i didn't wanna walk anywhere for like a week.

I got a story like that too. me and a couple homes, wich i am, mexica, , and they are black were walkin down a street in pasadena, when we were 15, im 20 right now. anyways my buddy, Chuck we call him was wearing a bit of red in a crip neighborhood down there, he oonly had a red hat on. So these guys drive up on to the side walk wich happen to be crip gang members, there all starin at Chuck cus he had a red hat on, so this crip pulls out a 9mm i think it was, we all start Bookin it seperate ways, i was goin down the other side of the street, chuck was running down the street, and lawrence was runing into this alley. anyways this is where shit happened, the car was followin chuck, and put 5 shots into him, well i heard 5 shots, when i looked back the car sped off and my good friend i knew since i was 4 killed . Now i thank god i moved to canada. Not much violence or gangs or anything that bad, maybe a couple murders now and then.

Yea and hes not not one of those type o guys who wants to beef, i guess you could call him a huslter lol he was moving crack and shit it was pretty bad he hhad no parents

ya its hard to relax in your streets when you hear stories of people gettin stabbed and shot at in your own town, there's so much IP here

these stories are all so sad and would make me just get my ass outta anywhere if i was there too.... well anyway, this one time me and my friends were driving around till like 3 am in the morning trying to get some weed, and we end up at this guys house and two guys were there...they were both drunk..well anyway, the one we were trying to get stuff from kept bitch slapping his friend and calling him a communist (tried to use the phone but didnt know which end was which) well his friend got fed up and was like "if you dont stop hitting me im gonna shoot you" his friend did it again and he went "thats it you dont believe me? im gonna go get my gun right now" well i dun know what happened but after that all three of us just booked it from that house and drove off as fast as we could...dunno if he was shot or not

Back
Top Bottom