Storing

Freezing has not been a way that I have stored cannabis over the years. There are some good threads here with many opinions and methods. My preference is in zip locks and in sealed plastic containers (no clear ones), in a dark, dry & cool area.
To answer your question. Yes, you can, but I do not advise it over conventional methods.

Freezing has not been a way that I have stored cannabis over the years. There are some good threads here with many opinions and methods. My preference is in zip locks and in sealed plastic containers (no clear ones), in a dark, dry & cool area.
To answer your question. Yes, you can, but I do not advise it over conventional methods.
Hey cherma...just a quick question...;) If they are kept in the dark why does it mattter if they are clear containers or not? ;)

if i get a device that sucks the air out of the bag and then seals it like a food saver does do u think that will work good and for a pound of bud what size bag do u think is necessary

if i get a device that sucks the air out of the bag and then seals it like a food saver does do u think that will work good and for a pound of bud what size bag do u think is necessary
The food saver devices come with bag material that allows you to make your own sizes. Personally I like to vacuum pack the canning jars instead so that bud shape isn't changed.

I use mason jars and throw them in my closet and it works great. Freezing only exposes your stash to people who like Otter Pops and it takes up space in your freezer and can lead to some ruined buds if they aren't dry enough.

I need to keep this stuff i may never see again for 6 months. i have jars bags freezer everything. Should i get them moister before freezing or if their perfect now leave them alone?
:wood:

Back
Top Bottom