Straight up planted (money make strain)

plattynum

20141204_150941.jpg
Well I planted 10 female money maker seeds 4 days ago and they are starting to show. These babies don't fuck about. Already got 6 in flower and they are THRIVING there green bollox off hahaha. I already love this strain and it's not even got a bud on it yet haha.
Seriously tho the growth rate of these baby's is out this world it's like a full on bush arms upon arms of budsites. I'm hoping for a good yield off these beautes. Plant magic,Dutch pro,coco and airpots rta dripper system all the way for me big thumbs up. :bravo::Namaste:

Oh haha I forgot to say. That I didn't mess about putting them in water an all that paper towel method. Nope none of that just whacked the seeds into root riot plugs and left them to it with a little spray hear and there. Dunno what all the fuss is about when everyone goes on oooooooooo be careful this and do that. Haha just let them do there thing man. If you buy good seeds from a good seed bank then you laughing. And just in case the odd one don't pop just plant a few extra! Simple. Even if you do the paper towel method or the water in a cup method you still could have a dud seed. Trust me if they gonna open they will long as they have a cushion of water round them touch of super thrive they be like jacks fuckin beanstalk believe that hahaha peace out!!!!!

I didn't pal I don't really no what I doing on hear could you give me some tips what to do pal as I haven't the slightest idea how to lol

Back
Top Bottom