Strain Hunters, Serious Chronic Hydro Grow

Strain Hunter

Ok guys ive gota start a fresh journal cause me being the daft twat that i am started a new thread for every update, so this is everything up until now......
This is my first grow journal and i hope to keep you up to date on everything from seedlings to fat colas, hopefuly

Tent 1 mothers & cuttings : BudBox 75x75x160, 1x 200w Envirolite, 1X 12 site X-Stream propagtor, 1x 4 pot Wilma system with two pots removed as im only keeping 2mothers, with these 2 removed it gives me space for the propagtor also intake, exaust and osilating fans, 2x medium airstones and 2x water heaters.
IMG_00135.JPG

Tent 2 Veg : BudBox 150x150x200, 1x 600w hps lamp, 1x 8 pot Wilma system, intake, exaust and osilating fans, 1x large airstone, 1x large water heater.
IMG_00167.JPG

Tent 3 Bloom : BudBox 150x150x200, 3x 600w hps lamps, 1x 8 pot Wilma system, 1x Carbon Filter, 1x large airstone, 1x large water heater plus all nessary fans, intake, exaust, etc....
IMG_00673.JPG

Nutes list : Sensi Grow pt A & pt B
Sensi Bloom pt A & pt B
Voodoo Juice
BudBlood
BigBud
Overdrive
Clonex Gel
Cana Flush
Cana pk 13/14
C02 tabs
IMG_00185.JPG

Ok Peps this is where im at now, 6 out of 6 chronic seeds have sprouted 2 days now and have went and streched on me, when i checked in on them this morning i lowered the light and that should sort it out, they are now getting sprayed with a very weak nute solution every 4 hours for 5 min , cant wait to get on to picking my mothers and start the cuttings, heres a fue pics of the room, gear, and Chronic babies, id like to know your thoughts on everything any advice is welcome, cheers

Peace

IMG_00224.JPG

Chronic_001.JPG

Well first of all i made a fue changes to the op. Orignaly i had the propagtor in the mother tent with the wilma 4 pot system, to keep the op running smothly i removed the propagtor and set up a space for it in an empty corner of the room witch gives me an extra 2 spots for mothers......

Orignal mother/cloneing station...
IMG_00135.JPG

New cloneing station...
IMG_00762.JPG

IMG_00633.JPG

Extra space for mothers ...
IMG_00655.JPG

Ok so today is the fith day since planting and im ready to move my 4 potencial mothers, first of all i soaked 4x large rockwool qubes over night in a PH 5.5 and EC 0.8 nute solution witch i replacated in my mother system, the exact nutes added to 30ltr tank : 18.5ml Sensi part A
18.5ml Sensi part B
19.5ml Vodoo Juice
Babies before their move to wilma...
IMG_00622.JPG

Moving potencial mothers to wilma system...
IMG_00693.JPG

And lastly some picks of the equipment, any input on how to inprove set up or just genearly id like to hear from ya....
Take it easy....
Peace....

X-Stream propagator
IMG_00713.JPG

Water heater and air stone for both 8 pot wilmas..
IMG_00734.JPG

Flowering room...
IMG_00673.JPG

Ok so today is Tuesday 22 sept, its been 12 days since planting, theres 1 runt that just took off slow which is in the middle, think im just gona get rid of it, i think there lookin ok for just 12 days since seeds where soaked, had a bit of leaf curl on two of them but i just lowered the EC a bit and brought the tents temperature down a fue degrees and ican notice a change for the better, all in all nothing much excitein happening at the min just waiting on them to grow, heres a few pics :peace:

IMG_00038.JPG

Chronic_babies.JPG

chronic_babies_2.JPG

I know nothing about hydro but I want to learn, so If you don't mind I will tag along with you:popcorn:

If you don't mind my asking what are you going to grow?

Thanks for starting your jounal for us all :peace:

Cheers m8, its Serious Seeds Chronic...
Type: sativa/indica hybrid
Indoor clone grow time: 5 - 10 days
Indoor flowering time: 56-63 days
Indoor yield: 350 - 600 grams/m2
Outside/Greenhouse harvest time:
15-31 October

Glad to have you on board OldMedMan :peace:

Today is day 14 since watering the Chronic seeds and 5 out of 6 made it to today;) there is only enough room in the mother tent for 4 plants so i repotted the runt outside and i checked on her today and all is lookin well theres some signs of new growth :ganjamon: and to think i was going to just through her out. Im haveing some trouble keeping the PH at 5.6, within the space of 12/16 hours it raiseis from 5.6 to 5.9/6.0 can anyone tell me if this rise is normal? cause it seems that im constantaly ajusting this shit, the EC is stable at 1.1 and all in all the potential mothers are lookin happy, im away for a fue days so cant get pictures uploaded till monday but untill then happy tokein mofos :peace:
Oh 1 more thing, for everyone whos helped me with all the feckin daft questions cheers guys :thanks: :peace:

Just 1 quick thing the nutes im useing for the veging are
35ml Sensi A
35ml Sensi B
40ml Vodoo Juice
all in a 35ltr res.
Feeding times are every 2 1/2 hours for 15 min and just one 15 min feed dureing the 6 hour dark period, i will raise the EC to 1.4 in time when the mothers have established a nice growth rate and root system, i cant wait to start takeing cuttings :grinjoint:

Peace

Stain Hunter my friend !! Found your journal! Looking very well... Love all the nutes on your menu! Hydro IS not my strong suit. But I find it fascinating! Best of luck in coming times. I'm taking a seat :popcorn: Good luck M8... as you say! C U Around! The Hydro guys well show to help I bet soon!

Stain Hunter my friend !! Found your journal! Looking very well... Love all the nutes on your menu! Hydro IS not my strong suit. But I find it fascinating! Best of luck in coming times. I'm taking a seat :popcorn: Good luck M8... as you say! C U Around! The Hydro guys well show to help I bet soon!

:thanks: m8, when i found out [a few years back now] that you could grow in hydro i was amazed, everything about it i found fascinating myself, it must have been the methods tec or something but it got me hooked big time, when i raise the funds ill be upgrading, system etc, if you ever decide to switch to hydro start of small i found out the hard way fucking up 49 Big Buddha Cheese in a homemade NFT system in the back of a transit van but, i averaged around 2 1/4 ozs per girl and was a total nightmare but a lot of lessons learnt, anyway m8 glad you found the journal and when ya do decide give hydro a wirl good luck m8 lol, C U Around :peace:

Help guys, ive got a bit of a problem, 2 of my 4 potencial mothers have a very bad case of leaf curl i realy dont know whats causeing this because all 4 have the exact same condictions water temp, tent temp, same nutes, but 2 continue to curl their leaves, new growth and all, heres a fue pics, if anyone can help id be forever grateful, thanks......

This is the worst case, 2 are fine and as you can see this is buggered as they say..
IMG_00893.JPG

Ok guys, ive eventuly got the dam leaf curl problem sorted YEEHA!

So ive went on to take 12 cuttings of each of the 4 plants, ive took these cuttings pyor to knowing the sex of the plants, if ive timed it right i should know the sex of the 4 plants in a week or two, ive got all cuttings labbled and if any of the 4 plants turn out to be male i can remove them from the process, im trying to save time as i would love a harvest for Christmas.

The cuttings have been in the propagtor since friday and nothing has happened as of yet but still lookin good, the mothers are recovering now and are looking well, its just realy a waiting game now.

The propagtor is on a PH of 5.6 with no nutes and the sprinkler runs 24/7, mothers on an EC 1.3 and PH of 5.6, fed every 2 1/2 hours for 15 min.

Heres a fue pics of the 4 potencial mothers and cuttings........ Peace.........

IMG_00176.JPG

IMG_00148.JPG

Stain Hunter lookin' very good "m8". I'm wishing you females, females and more females:yummy: Best of luck!

You said it m8, i cant wait to have all tents filled and things running smoothly, harvest just seems ages away. Cheers for the luck m8...Peace.

Well guys whats up :surf:, has anyone had any experance with the x-stream propagtor, also, was just wondering the ideal water temp for misting my cuttings, because they ave been in this system since friday and cant see any noticable changes to any of the cuttings, maybe im just freakin out a little:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:..............:peace:

I love Sativas Stain Hunter! Great choice That Arjan's Strawberry Haze is on my list to try. GreenHouse Seeds good seed. I have very good luck with that company. do you want the female seed verison of the same mix, they sell that too.

I love Sativas Stain Hunter! Great choice That Arjan's Strawberry Haze is on my list to try. GreenHouse Seeds good seed. I have very good luck with that company. You Don't want the female seed verison of the same mix, they sell that too.

Well hows tricks m8, Why whats wrong with the femmed versons of these packs? I was in the middle of buying that sativa mix on Green House seeds own site and they didnyt acept my card so i found a different company and came accross a sativa/indiga mix with strawberry haze along with lemon skunk, the lemon skunk done it for me.....
ChartVariety_sativaindicaA.jpg

Looking very NICE StrainHunter. I will tag along if you don't mind. I was going to use Advanced on my grow. I went with FF though. Hydro would be a little to scary for my first time. Good job so far. Glad to see that you got that leaf curl under control. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom