Strain Hunters, Serious Chronic Hydro Grow

All right! Got the seeds! That was fast!! Got the $$ Nutes. Mothers look Great! Strain Hunter it's all coming together now "m8":smokin::peace:

Yea m8 everything seems to be goin great except for these cuttings they are taking forever to show any signs of new growth and some have turned yellow on me, the roots have started but are very slow, other than that everythings goin sweet, chers for stopin by m8 :peace:

:goodjob:Strain Hunter

Checking out your grow and:woohoo:things look great..
I can see now there's a lot to this hydro growing..
Quick stupid question: water temp is in Fahrenheit or Celsius?:goof::hmmmm:

Thanks m8, not a stupid question at all, its Celsius m8, most of the guys from accross the pond use Fahrenheit, all the weather girls from the uk use Celsius so it must have rubbed of on me somewhere down the line :peace:

Hey Strain Hunter! Little off topic but... You mentioned your job interview in the Who tokin" thread. You said you got the job for Team Canada? Are we talking Olympics?? Thanks "m8" ;)

Hey Strain Hunter! Little off topic but... You mentioned your job interview in the Who tokin" thread. You said you got the job for Team Canada? Are we talking Olympics?? Thanks "m8" ;)

Lol no problem m8 :Rasta:, im starting a course on digital music production and sound engineering and if you get acepted ya go to cannada for 2 months to work in a music studio, its got very limited spaces like 19 people from the whole country get in :cheer: lol , About the Olympics:popcorn:, london got em lol they where two years late building Wembley Stadium it should be fun watching Usane Bolt and co turn up at day 1 of Olympics and its still a building site :popcorn::popcorn:,

Locked in Strain Hunter,

I dont use the same package as you nute wise so i cant understand why your ph keeps rising and lowering, i use Canna nutes and have had very little if not none problems with this at all.

I see you use the C02 tablets, i've been thinking of using them myself but have been unsure of when and how's best to use them, just wondered how u were using them?

Loving your set up

Peace

Locked in Strain Hunter,

I dont use the same package as you nute wise so i cant understand why your ph keeps rising and lowering, i use Canna nutes and have had very little if not none problems with this at all.

I see you use the C02 tablets, i've been thinking of using them myself but have been unsure of when and how's best to use them, just wondered how u were using them?

Loving your set up

Peace

Good stuff, glad to have ya on board m8, ive got the Ph sorted now, it was when i was refilling the tank for the first few days of new water it was going up slightly, but not to worry:surf:.

Yea the C02 tabs where £15 for 100, i just pop 1 in the res once a week with the rest of my nutes, ive only ever used them once before but with good results.

Im headin to take some pics for a bit of an update ive took 7 more cuttings and the strawberry haze just popped her head out slightly and the H/snow has cracked yeha! :ganjamon:

Well whats the crack guys, so whats been happenin recently.... ive been having trouble with some cuttings turning yellow and they where just not healthy at all, so ive chucked 6 in total, 3 as they where males and 3 because they where dieing.

Ive took 7 new cuttings of the healthiest Chronic girl, 6 where cut, diped in Clonex gell and put straight into small rockwool cubes that where soked overnight in a Ph of 5.6 jug of water and the 7th diped in Clonex an put into a clone collar and droped into the system.

I also started to germ 1x Strawberry Haze and 1x Hiawian snow around 48 hours ago, both beens have cracked but the Strawberry haze popped her head out first, ive never growin a sativa dominent girl so im looking foward to the challange.

The chance of having a Christmas Harvest with all my tents full is looking less and less likeley as time marches on.

Heres a few picks of the Strawberry haze, mothers and cuttings "please work this time"

Strawberry Haze uummmmmm.........

t34.JPG

My sorry ass cuttings..........

t42.JPG

And my mothers.............

t24.JPG

t15.JPG

Just a quick 1,

The first cuttings i took off the Chronic mothers have been moved out of the propagtor and put in root riot cubes, then into large rockwool.

They where in that dam propagtor for over 3 weeks and no new growth, so ive changed their enviroment.

The 6 cuttings have been put into the veg tent with 1x 400w hps lamp on easy rollers for easy adjustment
The temp of the veg tent is around the 26/27 degree mark.

So ill just be hand watering these 6 untill a good root base is established.

Also my spray bottle broke (cheep shite) so im of to grab another few now so i can mist my cuttings and mothers :peace:

Ok, so i was thinking that somthings gotta be done about the Strawberry Haze and Haiwian Snow before they get huge (still @ seedling stage).

Im gona attempt LST to keep these two mothers under control.

Can anyone help?

Ive got a few questions about when to start and the best way to attempt this, any help would be great guys, cheers :peace:

Ok, so i was thinking that somthings gotta be done about the Strawberry Haze and Haiwian Snow before they get huge (still @ seedling stage).

Can anyone help?

Ive got a few questions about when to start and the best way to attempt this, any help would be great guys, cheers :peace:

still havent done LST yet, but the grow is fantastic

still havent done LST yet, but the grow is fantastic

Cheers m8

Im confused what is LST?

Its Low Stress Training OGD, i think im gona need to manage these sativa girls or things could get out of hand quick.

Im just wondering whens the best time to start and how to do it right.

I like to bend them down and put chicken wire and wood grade over them, then keep binding them over as they come up through the wire........Thats what I do tall plants better then choping on them......less stress.........:ganjamon:

I like to bend them down and put chicken wire and wood grade over them, then keep binding them over as they come up through the wire........Thats what I do tall plants better then choping on them......less stress.........:ganjamon:

Yea man the less stressful option is def the way im trying to manage these sativas, chicken wire could be the way to go, have ya any pics of your chicken wire training? :peace:

Can anyone help?

Not sure if it's too late, but Bushmaster vertical grow inhibitor might be worth checking out. I used for first 3/4 of my grow. Bag seed. Both the hydro and Phototron plants didn't mind it. Topped Phototron (my version) and the rest of branches stayed manageable.
Hope this helps:ganjamon::surf:
I also used NoShock from Advanced Nutrients with AMAZING results add to your soak solution when cloning. Clones spring back quick.
Happy growing bro...

Not sure if it's too late, but Bushmaster vertical grow inhibitor might be worth checking out. I used for first 3/4 of my grow. Bag seed. Both the hydro and Phototron plants didn't mind it. Topped Phototron (my version) and the rest of branches stayed manageable.
Hope this helps:ganjamon::surf:
I also used NoShock from Advanced Nutrients with AMAZING results add to your soak solution when cloning. Clones spring back quick.
Happy growing bro...

Happy days m8 im looking into it as we speak, the both products sound good, cheers for the heads up m8 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom