Strain Hunters, Serious Chronic Hydro Grow

SWEET..:goof:
Guy at my store, big help, kinda far though. Samples n stuff (knowledge) make it worth it.
Quick question: Where do you get co2 tabs?

Sampes huh, my local hydro guy must keep all the samples for himself :thedoubletake:

Ask your at your hydro store for the co2 tabs they will be able to get them in for ya, and if not hit up some online stores :peace:

Sampes huh, my local hydro guy must keep all the samples for himself :thedoubletake:

Ask your at your hydro store for the co2 tabs they will be able to get them in for ya, and if not hit up some online stores :peace:

My 1's the same doesnt even give u discount on big big orders, dame warehouse!!!

Things are looking good m8, not done any LST myself so looking forward to seeing what your going to do.

Also went and picked up some CO2 tabs from my local grow shop so hopefully will work out good

My 1's the same doesnt even give u discount on big big orders, dame warehouse!!!

Things are looking good m8, not done any LST myself so looking forward to seeing what your going to do.

Also went and picked up some CO2 tabs from my local grow shop so hopefully will work out good

Lol, Cheers m8 so am i, it should be intresting,

Yea man let is know if ya notice a difference with the Co2 tabs on your girls, ive used the tabs since the start of this grow, so it would be good to know what inpact if any it has on the girls.

Cheers for stoping in :peace:

Easy sex check.
Take cut
clone
bud clone see if nutsacks show or hairs

Sex check made simple

Cheers m8 i'll keep that in mind :peace:

Yeah i must admit i feel the same way, but

In Cees post he says that plants can actually take more C02 from there Roots than the air.

Would love to see a side by side comparrison of this.

So would i m8 :peace:

Ive been pritty bussy this last week so there will be an update of where im at in the next day or two :peace:

And cheers everyone for stopin in :thanks:

Ok so yesterday i decided to put my mothers into flower so i can have a harvest for around christmas.

So last night i cut the lights out early to give them a 24hr dark period before switching to 11/13.

The 2 pots are being fed by 4x dripper spikes into each corner, temp in the tent is 26 degrees, water temp is @ 24 degrees, and 1x 400w hps lamp to brightin up my girls day.

All my nutes used for flowering are part of the Advanced line, so in my 70ltr res ive got...........
Sensi Bloom pt A - 75ml
Sensi Bloom pt B - 75ml
Voodoo Juice - 140ml
Big Bud - 60ml
Tranchala - 21g

So my EC is 1.4 to begin with and will rise every week to top out at 2.7 - 2.9.

Heres a few pics guys :peace:

Flowering3.JPG

flowering_21.JPG

cutting_setup.JPG

Back
Top Bottom