Strain Hunters, Serious Chronic Hydro Grow

Re: Comparative Growing

I love comparative grows. This will give u good reference points on what to expect in future grows (of same strain). I saw very definitive differences between topped, un prunned, super cropped, and LSTed plants every time I used any of these methods. Good luck and take good pics. Keep us posted and keep up the good work. I'm beginning to like ur growing style. U really appear to buckling down, I like that.

Cheers for the kudos m8, im gettin there, eventually.
Gettin a lend of a 10xmega pixil camera with 5x digital zoom, so im hopin for some good shots, the camera ive got at the min is crap ya know.
Im gona keep a close eye on things, it should get intresting.
Cheers for stoppin by BWC :peace:

Just an update, 15 days since turning lights onto 11/13, LST the strawberry haze and 8 chronic girls. Gona top the Chronic mother tomorrow.
As always any questions welcome and appreciated :peace:

Chronic buds, 15 days into flower.......
bud127.JPG

bud223.JPG

bud318.JPG

My full crop, 8 Chronic girls............
crop11.JPG

Low Stress Training my Strawberry Haze........
lst18.JPG

shaze1.JPG

And an over view of Strawberry Haze, H/Snow and Chronic mothers......
3strains.JPG

Not sure if I understood u correctly. U said ur gonna top the chronic plant. Did u mean while she's in flower? I'd advise against it unless u know somethin I don't. What's ur rationale behind this action? Personally I'd super crop and tie down the tops. Or maybe I missed something. Lemme know what's up. My bad I just read ur last post again and saw that u said she was a mother plant. Top away bro, lol.

Not sure if I understood u correctly. U said ur gonna top the chronic plant. Did u mean while she's in flower? I'd advise against it unless u know somethin I don't. What's ur rationale behind this action? Personally I'd super crop and tie down the tops. Or maybe I missed something. Lemme know what's up.

Im topping the chronic clone/mother, the one in the small tent with the Strawberry Haze and H/Snow.
Ive already started tieing down the tops of the flowering girls to let as much light penetrate the canopy as possible.
As im only keepin 1 chronic mother i want to top early to turn her in a wee bush.
Ive heard of super croping before, but havnt looked into it, whats the basics m8?
Sorry for the confusion m8 hope ive cleared it up m8 :peace:

Re: Supercroping

I learned here>Weedtastics white russian soil grow. All of pg 7 is cool, but post # 102 is the one to look at. As far as the misunderstanding about ur mom plant, that was because I read ur post too fast/wrong. Supercroping has its advantages and drawbacks.

Cheers man, im gona check the link out now :peace:

Ok guys, after BWC was kind enough to point me in the derection of WeedTastics Super Croping link, ive decided to attempt this with 1 of my 8 Chronic clones, 1 of the clones is growing faster than the rest so im gona attempt super croping on that 1 and hopefuly by the time it heals the rest will have caught up.
It should be intresting to see how this strain reacts to this method :peace:

Ok, so ive started this Super Croping method, i tried to follow the vid exactly, when i found the space between nodes i was going to bend i bent it until i felt and heard the soft pulp inside the stem snap/pop, heres the vid and then the pic of my attempt, i hope it turns out well :peace:

YouTube - Medical Marijuana Cultivation 102: Super Cropping

LST19.JPG

Looks good. Did the stem split on you? doesn't look like it but i've had this happen b4 as well. Its not the end of the world although it can feel that way if u've never seen a plant recover from this type of treatment. Looks like u got it 1st time out. Nice, +reps (if I can). I like the tight internode spacing on this strain as well. Looking forward 2 a smoke report.

Looks good. Did the stem split on you? doesn't look like it but i've had this happen b4 as well. Its not the end of the world although it can feel that way if u've never seen a plant recover from this type of treatment. Looks like u got it 1st time out. Nice, +reps (if I can). I like the tight internode spacing on this strain as well. Looking forward 2 a smoke report.

I didnt split it thank god, just heard the crunch of the inner pulp poping, its unnatural and it felt wrong lol but it seems to have done the trick the 200w envirolite lamp has'nt brought her back to atention and does keep the node spacing quite compact so it has seemed to ave worked sweet, cheers for the possible reps m8.
Cant wait for a smoke report myself m8 im itchin to taste this :peace:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo

gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

yeah. im looking forward to this also. Im looking to order Chronic and i want to add it do my gene collection
do you have any pics? are you arrested(hope not)
at least tell us what you think about the final product.

thanks

Well guys whats up :surf:, has anyone had any experance with the x-stream propagtor, also, was just wondering the ideal water temp for misting my cuttings, because they ave been in this system since friday and cant see any noticable changes to any of the cuttings, maybe im just freakin out a little:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:..............:peace:

I would recommend misting cuttings at the room temp to avoid excess stress :)
#
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom