Strain I.D. Help

nyawinge

Note: This thread would be much more productive with images- if you can help me figure out how to upload, please let me know.

So- I have recently acquired a bit of herb from a friend. It's good, to say the least. The problem is that it is one of the more unusual varieties of bud I have come across in some time. My friend has a medical hook-up and almost always gets strain bud, so I'm almost positive that it's a legitimate strain of weed. Characteristics are as follows:

Smell: Earthy and somewhat piney. Almost fruity at times. Definite Fish undertone

Physical: Dense, rounded nugs with thick stems.

Flavor: Being on hiatus at the moment, I haven't smoked it yet. My friend says it has a sweet piney taste and smokes cool and mellow.

Pics: HAVE PICS- I will post them if someone can help me find the "Manage Attachments" button referred to in the image FAQ or knows of another way to upload images from my hard disk (not the internet).

I've heard from another friend that it might be Sweet Tooth. I also read a medical post with pics describing L.A. Confidential, and it shares many of the same characteristics. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Much appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom