Strain needed to help with concentration

HigherTheHigh

Hello!

First time im posting in this section :).

So for the past 3 year iv started loosing concentration with anything i do apart from growing, for instance i used to love playing online games in my spare time but now i cant play for more than half an hour before getting mega bored and i know im not or shouldnt be, it affects me in a big way and makes me feel depressed at the fact i think its me thats changing.

So id like to see anyones opinions on strains to help with concentration but not totally annihilate me for during the day as i need to stay sober/not high.

Im thinking of starting to stream a growing channel over on twitch but in order for me to start doing something like that i really need something to help and there is no way im going to see a doctor for him to load me up on tablets, its bad enough im on a tolleerance break and taking 54 codeine a week.

Thanks everyone and i appreciate any feedback what so ever!

Try CBD, experiment with edibles and dosing to find what makes you comfortable without the psychoactive side effects. There’s lots of info on this site about using oils and supplements to reduce the use of narcotics. Those will zone you out on their own. So reducing thc, increase CBD get relief maybe less on the narcs and I bet you might see a difference. Just an opinion not medical advice !

for instance i used to love playing online games in my spare time but now i cant play for more than half an hour before getting mega bored

Perhaps you're just growing up, lol?

I was just being a sh!thead. I've played Nethack off and on since the early- or mid-1990s. Still haven't actually won (or even come close), lol.

I'm growing CBDurban for the exact same reason. 8:8 balanced strain from Canuk.

That bud formation looks great! which seed bank did you get them from as i think ill order some, if i were to get 2-3oz every 8 weeks that will do me as its only for the day time when i dont want to be high.

For sure. Great strain for exactly what you're looking for. 8% THC, and really high CBD count at 8% as well. Sativa dominant.
I got mine from True North Seed bank. They are Canuk seed genetics. If I were you, I'd wait until canuk seeds has another promotion. They seem to have quite a few promotions on that website.....almost like they promote Canuk genetics as a local product. My blueberry is also canuk genetics and it has gone insane.

For sure. Great strain for exactly what you're looking for. 8% THC, and really high CBD count at 8% as well. Sativa dominant.
I got mine from True North Seed bank. They are Canuk seed genetics. If I were you, I'd wait until canuk seeds has another promotion. They seem to have quite a few promotions on that website.....almost like they promote Canuk genetics as a local product. My blueberry is also canuk genetics and it has gone insane.
My last order was through them. They had some deal going on. I got 2 SLH, 2 Critical widows, 1 white widow, 1 Canuck cookies (All photo), and an AK 47 auto. Can't wait to try them out.

Sativa and its hybrids come up when you look into other cerebral activities. The same traits that cause creativity will help with concentration. CBD hybrids are great because their THC levels are low enough to not distract. Sativa CBD strain is all the better in most case's.
For me I still like full blown THC. You can find strong strains that will help in consecration if you look to the enough. Agent Orange with its influence of Orange bud and Jack the Ripper would be a good one to try if you want full blown power.

Second that, go with CBD strain!

Candida is a fine CBD strain. Seedsman has them. Can't remember which seedsbank. You'd have to do a search.

I always grow Maui Waui for that. Keep trying a few. Everyone reacts different to strains. You can look on websites to get reviews to fine tune selections.

Back
Top Bottom