Strain or Growing Method?

shwag inA bag

jw what would make the most diff for growing privately in a apartment. i dont want to have the other people at the apartment smelling some dank and calling the poo poo's. size isnt really a factor. also if strain makes the most diff then can you help me find a couple with high thc%... i like 2 be high.

well about the smell you can be crafty and jimmy rig a carbon filter. search around the forums im sure there are threads about how to make them relatively inexpensive. but if your looking for something really small... either lowryder 1 or 2, the only bad thiing about these strains is they are autoflowering, but that could be a good thing considering all you would have to do is just keep the light on 18/6 and have a bunch of plants at different stages and harvest single plants when they are individually ready. if you want some nice and potent strains, dont start there... just try and get some northern lights because they are relatively short if u put them into flower at the right time, but are great for beginner growers since they are a hard plant to kill. hopefully i was helpful :)

thanks... will the carbon filter really get rid of all the smell? i looked at the lowryder plants and they look alright. 2 looks a little more potent but it didnt say anything about auto flowering.

I don't know how you guys do it. I'm amazed to see the size of some buds in the grow room. How do you get such nice buds on such small plants. The one pic the plant was all buds...wow. By now you can tell I'm new at this and have not attempted to grow yet, I'm trying to learn but so much information is hard to keep track.

Like any other hobby out there, you just get better with more experience.

Back
Top Bottom