Strain Question!

WeedSmokerNYC

Lowryder#2 x AK47 Feminized Auto Flowering Dwarf

Thats a strain im going to start growing monday.

Is it worth it?

About 5 under 400 Watt HPS/MH Converter

About how tall and buddy do they get?

I heard they mature 2.5 Months from Seedling

Also how tall do they get?

One more thing can I put 5 of these with 1 White Widow and 1 Thai Skunk for 2.5 Months under 20/4 ? I heard you can keep them under that the whole cycle and by the time they are done it will be time to flower the other two.

EDIT: Do they get more then 1Oz per plant?

Ive seen lowriders yield up to a big whopping mind busting 1 gram per plant before. They will get about a foot tall, 8 weeks from seed to harvest. You could keep them in the veg chamber through their entire life I suppose....The average yield for a lowrider is anywhere from 1gram to 1/2 ounce, and a half ounce is really pushing it.

I almost cried lol
1Gram seemed really really small and though I just wasted lots of money on the seeds.
I hope I get 1Oz per Plant that will make me happy I just need enough to smoke weekly for a year.

Also another question do these sell like Haze for $10 a Bag or $5 a Bag like weed?

Or how much should a Oz of this go for? $100? or $300

Thanks CMMJ

Depends who and where you buy it from. Ive seen onces of medical grade go for 450 at times.

Now listen here....Lowrider and Lowrider2 are the same thing...Lowrider2 was bred for more potency since the original was lacking. They grow to the same heights and they will yield about the same. If you can manage to get 2ozs off of a lowrider I will get on my knees and kiss your ass.....:kisstwo:

I will try my best at growing these babies to yield 1Oz...

Although now Im doubting it, I might come to you for questions when they start growing Stoner.

I have plenty of different strains and alot of seeds Im just waiting on my MH/HPS Light =[

Trying to find my cam where I took some pics of my Closet setup without the Lights or Fans in yet

Closet like 7-10 Feet high in biggest area Like 5 Feet under the two shelfs then 2 Feet on the top shelf [Using that for Veg]

About 2-3 Feet Deep and 3-5 Feet Wide... All this is Estimated since its in another location in another part of the city for Personal/Security Reasons.

400W MH/HPS Uses Both also have 3 100W Flouro already inside

400W Puts out like 50K Lumens right?

So a Closet with one of those is like more then enough right?

Im a clueness noob who reads so much about Growing MJ I cannot process it all at once so I seem to forget alot of it.

Here are a couple of shots of my closet grow room without the Lockable door on or the Fans or Mh/Hps light in:

Picture0183.jpg

Picture0194.jpg

Picture0203.jpg

Picture0132.jpg

Picture0064.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture0057.jpg

Also here is my Bag Seed Plant that is about 1-2 Months old... Notice its not growing proper because I just had it under a reg home light the whole time with no light timer

Picture0104.jpg

Picture0154.jpg

Picture0114.jpg

Also has like 3-4 Other little MJ Bag Seed growing in it

You need to either lower your lights closer to the plant, or raise your plant closer to the lights. Keep the CFLs about 2 inches away from the plants. Right now your plants are starting to stretch towards the light, the light needs to be closer.

A 400watt will be fine for a closet grow..

And please follow this link.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks stoner you have been a big help...

One last question before I got toke =D

Does the closet setup look good or should I fix a couple of things?

I was thinking of mounting a box fan on chains where you see the two hooks on the door brace [Where the wire is hanging from for Exhaust and 2 Mini fans blowing in air from left to right inside the closet.

Where the door is there will be Black Plastic Garbage Bags taped from Floor to Ceiling like a tunnel something like
| |----- Closet
[ ]
[ ]-----Black Plastic
[ ]-----Garbage Bags
[ ]
--- ---- Tarp like a doorway lift when entering

Basicly so air can flow while no light is being leaked

Does that sound good and Imaginable? if not Monday I will have the whole setup and pics.

Man you hit the nail on the head about yield. I did acouple trips with Lowrider. I got about 3/4 Oz per plant on my average. Sounds like you are going to have alot of heat in that closet tho Dude. I have 3 lowriders going now they are close to 18" and still no sign of sex. These are the biggest I have seen myself anyways. I'm doing a grow box myself under 2' T-5's. Hopefully I've have a good X-mas Present. Sounds like a good light for what you got tho. Cept maybe the heat Good Luck and Stay Down WOOD

may I give you a little tip?
for lows in general, it’s not worth an hps… just put an evirolite and
you’ll have same results with half of the expense.

Man a 400 watter going in there you sure need a exhaust system. You live in NY I see, hey if you dont mind the smell,'I love the Smell' bring in some cool winter air from outside and heat your unit up with the dischare. I did that in the country back in southern Ill. Kept my Computer Room smelling hella good. But that's if you can do that. Hell it's got to go somewhere if you don't have a filter on it anyways.

My lowryders are already flowering so whats up with yours?

It does get a lil hot but it stays in the 80-90* Im gonna leave the window open its getting colder

Back
Top Bottom