Strain Question!

Don't ask me. Puppies look good. See no signs of what they are so I kind of think maybe they sent the wrong ones? Well anyways I'm going to force flower them now and hopefully I'll still have a sack for a X-Mas present. Day 25 huh? Stay Down WOOD

Hey Dude another thing I tend to agree with GiO420 about the lights. I used a hps on one of my trips. I did 2 others under 2' pl55's and they came out the same. Less heat and saved on juice I guess, but the yield was close to the same. Maybe atad tighter buds under the hps but not alot different. Long as you got in excess of like 2500 lum's per square foot. Worked good for me. Stay Down

if u have an hps why are u trying to grow low riders that supposedly stay in veg state for their whole lives. Hps bulbs are good for budidng but not for veg due to the amounts of red light they give off. youd be better off ( if u wanna spend that kind of money on a bulb) to get a metal halide. which are much better for veging plants becuase they need a more blueish light and the MH has this. and if u have both of them you can get a killer cycle going with veg and budd every month youl have nug. but u also have a 7 foot tall closet why r u growing lowrider. grow big bud man shit. u want like 2 oz off two tiny plants but u bought a 400w bulb. i just dont get it. why not maximize your space.

Well this is the first time mine have ever gone this long without flowering. Got new seeds from my suppler. And well I'd rather avoid the heat problem with hps. T-55's alot less hassle than hps. I've done 3 other trips with lowrider and the yield hasn't been much different. So I don't really see the reason to break out my hps, inline fans,venting, ect. Another reason is I was wanting a fast trip from the auto flowering strain. Hense the short fast grow. But here I am day what 39? still nothing and I even switched over to 3000Klights and started a 12/12. Well I just started that 2 days ago. I wonder if somehow I got wrong seeds? Oh Well Stay Down.

Opps I'm confused but that's easy to do. Wrong reply. Now I know my old lady was right, got to have one to lose it. Stay down

I understand that, but mine are going on 42 days. I see no sign. I even talked to the dude i got seed from and sent a pic. They are intrested it it. Whatever they are they are good looking plants. I just switched to flower cycle. I guess maybe I got wrong stock? Oh well just take a minute looker I guess. Shit Happens. I am new to here and a PC idiot. I can't figgure how to post my pic's. Stay Down

I think I know what the problem could be: they're not completely "ruderalis"...
autoflowering cannabis is something pretty new.

Even dj-short is now creating a line of auto flowering seeds, but he says very clearly:
"not completely auto flowering"... that is why I believe that you have to, EVENTUALLY, switch
the timer to 12-12... I'd try at least a 16-8 for one week. :smokin:

Wow Dude, day 43? or 44, with still no sign. I switched to flowering mode awhile ago. I sure wanted a present for X-Mas. be close if they get with the program. Now be hard to know if these are Lowriders Seeing I'm doing the regular 12/12 stuff. i kind of wanted it to be able to stay on my 20/4 so they could use the extra light. Now it will seem like the same as most herb. I think it's alittle wierd. Stay Down

Well the outfit I got the stock from is suppose to be a topnotch outfit, or so it seems. Just kind of bum's me I had hopes of being well into flower by now. Well tomarrow I should see something I hope. I haven't looked in on them for afew days. Stay Down

Stay Down means just that, stay down for your cause, whatever that may be. As in I'm down for that. Wood is a term used by some that know what I mean. Sorry,it is a unwriten language. Your in Cali. I'd bet some of your friends know what a PeckerWood is. And a CDC #. I'm not useing Wood as reference to a "Woodie". Hope you keep starch in that. Stay Down

BTW, it looks like I have some preflower showing, at last. Looks like 2 out of 3 are ladies. Thank god. I have to figgure out how to post acouple pic's I have queue. Still Might have something by X-MAS. 'Stay Down'

Back
Top Bottom