Strain recommendations for USA

Most of our seedbank sponsors appear to ship to the United States of America.

Some Dutch breeders don't, or at least didn't in the past. Sensi Seeds (sponsor) is one such that comes to mind. When I wanted their seeds, I simply bought from a seedbank.

Ones that I've had good experiences with in the past few years are The Vault (sponsor) and Gorilla Seed Bank (former sponsor). Farther back in the past, I used Attitude (sponsor a LONG time ago, IIRC) with no issues but it's been ages.

Members who've used the business seem almost 100% happy with Seedsman (sponsor). Once in a great while, there's some kind of minor issue (trouble with the credit card payment option, needing help with their website, little things) and their forum representative seems quick to assist. True North Seedbank (sponsor) had an issue with getting orders out in a timely manner a while back, but it appears that this was largely due to running two major sale events not long after Canada (the entire country) legalized, lol, so it's understandable if they got a little overwhelmed, as they're located in Canada and were probably buried in orders. I think I read that they've caught up on things now and it's back to normal.

There are several other sponsors that sell seeds, and they collectively have a 99% or better positive reputation here, so you should be good to go with any of the ones that don't have some kind of notice about not selling to us.

You might find it useful to use our forum's search routine (magnifying glass icon at the top of every page here) to search for threads/posts about our various seed vendors (seedbanks and breeders) by name. Although we have members from all over the world, the majority of them are located here in this country, so it's likely that you'll be able to find out whether they ship to us - either directly, by reading someone's statement to that effect, or indirectly, by seeing that they've got products from the business.

Seedsman would have to be my suggestion. Lots of genetics and great support right here on 420. You just can't beat that. I have used them twice with success. Most of my seeds have come from over seas. Seedsman is pretty close to the same type of company with almost as many choices.

Like I said you just can't beat the support part. Something that was never available just a few years ago.

I have bought from a few seed banks over the past year or so since I started “collecting” them. So far my best experience has been with Seedsman with what I would say super fast shipping. All 3 of my orders have arrived in one weeks time, once my email confirmation of them shipping out occurs. I was missing some bonus seeds from a promo in my last purchase, and were great in sending them out in no time. Just tried True North Seedbank and were also super super fast, but they are only like an hour drive from me in Southern Ontario. I have tried Seed Supreme twice and like the stealth shipping and tote bag, but I wish the discrete shipping bags the seeds come in had better labeling. They took roughly 2-2.5 weeks to arrive once shipped. Although the discrete shipping plastic bag the seeds come in are hand printed by pen, but the pen wears off the plastic packaging and the seeds become unknown. I have bought once from Dutch Seed Shop and they took the longest to get to my house out of all the companies I tried. Took I believe 1.5-2 months before I received my discrete shipment. Also bought once from Cannapot Seedbank and arrived in roughly 2 weeks time. Liked the small plastic seed containers they were sent in for the discrete shipping. Well protected seeds from any damage

Back
Top Bottom