Strain selection help

ajr1030

Hey guys! So my first grow is 2 weeks into flower and they’re rocking. One plant in particular is absolutely booming. I purchased autoflowering seeds that turned out to be photoperiods which I’m pretty happy with now considering how long they vegged for. I’m already looking ahead to my next grow. What would you guys recommend for a fast growing auto? And if it’s appropriate (it might not be to name drop the company, I dunno) what seed bank would you recommend?

Thanks as always guys! This is the greatest hobby I love this stuff lol

Highly reccomend fastbuds autos for sure. Heres a link to Fastbuds strains on @SeedsMan website who are a sponsor here so its perfectly fine to give them a mention and it also means that they are trusted and respected round these parts. In order i reccomend their Grapefruit, Blue dream and Blackberry Kush.
Seedsman's own brand seeds are pretty fuckin spot on aswell to be fair. I reccomend their kush auto its a hindu kush just bred into an auto with ruderalis so its as straight up old school as you can get. The amnesia auto aint no slouch either. Ive dropped a link to their autos aswell underneath the fastbuds.

Back
Top Bottom