420 Magazine Background

Strain Suggestions?

HugePeckerhead

Hi everyone. First off, I've been here over a month now. I spend a few hours each day chatting and reading the different grows here. Im getting ready to do some major upgrades on setups as well as move my 3 spaces to either mt basement or attic. Anyways, I'm looking for some suggestions to run on my next grow. Ive currently have 10 plants ranging from 2 weeks in flower to 1 week old seedlings. With that being said here's what im looking for in my medicine.

1- fruity tasting, smooth smoke , and THE most important this is for my fiancee so i dont want her paranoid but mellowed out but able to function properly. Most likely a hit or 2 and she's done. A lightweight.

2- one that i can whip out with some buddies have them take a hit or 2 and say i dont need anymore lol body high preferably

3- something tastey but not fruity. Something i can smoke alot of and still be able to function properly. I smoke on average 20 joints a day by myself so this one can be average smoke. Any suggestions would be appreciated greatly.

Nickystickybuds

Hi everyone. First off, I've been here over a month now. I spend a few hours each day chatting and reading the different grows here. Im getting ready to do some major upgrades on setups as well as move my 3 spaces to either mt basement or attic. Anyways, I'm looking for some suggestions to run on my next grow. Ive currently have 10 plants ranging from 2 weeks in flower to 1 week old seedlings. With that being said here's what im looking for in my medicine.

1- fruity tasting, smooth smoke , and THE most important this is for my fiancee so i dont want her paranoid but mellowed out but able to function properly. Most likely a hit or 2 and she's done. A lightweight.

2- one that i can whip out with some buddies have them take a hit or 2 and say i dont need anymore lol body high preferably

3- something tastey but not fruity. Something i can smoke alot of and still be able to function properly. I smoke on average 20 joints a day by myself so this one can be average smoke. Any suggestions would be appreciated greatly.
Definitely Pinaeapple express or Mowie Wowie. Id go MW for her that a "light buzz" anyway

Althegardener2

Just a note that if you want a smooth smoke make sure you read the long, long threads on low and slow drying and curing. Curing makes all the difference in the world. I know it takes a bit of patience but now that I've followed those directions I'd never do it any other way.

HugePeckerhead

Just a note that if you want a smooth smoke make sure you read the long, long threads on low and slow drying and curing. Curing makes all the difference in the world. I know it takes a bit of patience but now that I've followed those directions I'd never do it any other way.
I'll be low and slow curing everything that's grown in my garden. Waited a while to grow it right. Have no problem waiting longer to have it smoke right. Specially for the misses.

EhCndGrower

I’d throw in Fruity Pebbles as another potential mellow good tasting smoke. Got my seeds from DutchSeedShop. Nice body mellow with a slight fruity smoke. Although my go too strain that really mellows the body and has a little bit of a orange cream like flavour is Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion

Top Bottom