Strain you want to try

I want to try them all... seriously!

HEAR HEAR!! :high-five:

TC, I have tried headband and AK-47. Both are excellent smoke. Not the heaviest hitters, but great for the daytime. The headband I got was stronger than the AK, but the AK helped more with my stomach. I like to think there is no "better" smoke. As its really preference and what you need.

As for me... even though I agree with "all of them", I really want to try papaya. The OMM had some beautiful girls growing before some evil people came and stole them.

I have already tried the Church, but its one of the few I really want to try again and again! ;)

thats really awesome lol. so far the best strain ive tried is grapefruit diesel and sour diesel. right now im trying to find some mangowreck.

I'd like a shot of the old redbud - but that's never going to happen.

I have some AK-47 curing in a glass jar after drying for a week. As for Trainwreck, I have 1 plant grown from clone 4 weeks into flower. Neither strain is anything compared to my LA Confidential X OG Kush aka Cataract Kush or my LA Cheese (LA Con. X EXODUS CHEESE). Oh, and when those are done growing I have a 6 pack of BLACKWATER seeds (OG Kush x Mendocino Purple) from the Cali Connection I will be growing next. I'm looking for a male to use in breeding projects. Seeds are expensive. I've been growing feminized seeds lately and not taking clones.

Also, I have a Northern Lights seeds from Fantaseeds. Along with a bunch of other seeds which I don't really plan on growing. Unless it is Chem or OG or a sick hybrid like Cataract I usually don't waste my time.

there is an awesome cross of Lemon Thai x G13 that comes from the Colorado area that i would love and would travel a long ways for.

OR

Some Island Sweet Skunk the really old one that has the amazing high and taste :D

Any of the Northern Lights :smokin:

I have 2 varieties of Northern Lights I'm getting ready to try/evaluate/review.

Watch the Strain Review subforum for the reviews of Northern Lights and Northern Lights x Blueberry - pix already taken and reviews almost ready to be posted :)

:peace: and :Namaste:

there is an awesome cross of Lemon Thai x G13 that comes from the Colorado area that i would love and would travel a long ways for.

OR

Some Island Sweet Skunk the really old one that has the amazing high and taste :D

If you like Lemon Thai (which had a full page photo in last months HIGH TIMES) you would probably really like the Lemon Diesel. Lemon Diesel is 1 of my favorite strains of all time and the Emerald Triangle Lemon Diesel genetics are (Pakistani x Lemon Thai x Chemdawg #4) x California Sour. Some of the best lemon flavored ganja out there. Only thing is is it takes quite a bit of skill to grow the plant and get good yields because it is a plant that is a bit trickier to grow well. I would not recommend growing Lemon Diesel for an amateur because even master growers have tough time getting good yields and consistent product.

you would probably really like the Lemon Diesel.

Does it smell like real lemons - like a lemon verbena - or like Pledge furniture polish - like a "lemon" geranium?

I'd love to get my hands on some super silver haze. From what heard and read it's got a philosophical head high with a nice heavy body stone, great for those long writing/design sessions.

Back
Top Bottom