Strain

NewGrow82

420 Member
Hey all! I have one plant that I have been growing from a seed that I am unsure of the strain and was wondering if there is a way to narrow down the possible strain it could be? TYIA

Thank you for your quick reply. I will go search the threads to see if it states how to determine if it is Indica or Sativa :)

Here “she” is

Attachments

• 74C2E679-E634-4563-A096-02864BCE070E.jpeg
    74C2E679-E634-4563-A096-02864BCE070E.jpeg
    594.4 KB · Views: 27
Here “she” is
Still a bit early to tell if it’s Indica or sativa.
Ya gotta wait for mature leaves to give you an indication.
You could end up with a hybrid of both. You may have medium width leafs!

Thank you Cannamusic :) I am breeding Kush and Cronic but this plant I am unsure of as it came from a random bag a friend of mine had lol. I guess we shall wait and see. If I may, Cronic is a hybrid and Kush is an Indica? Thanks much

Kush varieties originated in the Kush region of Afghanistan and Pakistan and is an Indica.
Chronic is just a label that has many cross bred varieties and can be anywhere between Indica and sativa, depending on the particular breeder’s strain.

Thanks again. I will be emailing the breeder I received these from and see if I can get further information :) You have been a tremendous help!

Hey all! I have one plant that I have been growing from a seed that I am unsure of the strain and was wondering if there is a way to narrow down the possible strain it could be?

Genetic testing ($$$) by a lab.

Thanks again. I will be emailing the breeder I received these from and see if I can get further information :) You have been a tremendous help!
My suggestion would be to simply grow out this mystery strain and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
(Provided it’s a female!) :thumb:

If it helps, I use herbies and they tell you everything about the beans you are buying .... example...I'm thinking of a pink kush and these are the options they gave me...2 pheno types of PK...
EDIT: After you choose 1 it will tell you everything you need to know about your new beans :goodluck:

pk.JPG

Go with Dr. Underground theirs came directly from Reeferman. It’s the real deal.

Lol. If they want Reeferman seeds and cannot or will not order from a forum sponsor, why not just go straight to the source and buy from Reeferman directly? They're "just up the road a piece" (Canada).

Ah, okay. Yeah, you can only buy a thing from someone who is actually selling it.

Speaking of "old-school genetics," one of these days I'll have to try a KC Brains strain or two. Yes, they are a "value line" breeder, but they've been quietly operating for YEARS and some of their strains have actually gotten good reviews by people who ought to know the difference between decent cannabis and a turkey. And, while I am known to say that we should never make a seed purchase decision based on price... $7.67 for five (non-feminized) seeds does deserve mention, lol. Fifteen bucks and change for the chance to end up with both Mango and Leda Uno mother plants, for example. I spent more than that the last time I was at the grocery store - and all got there was some food :( (lmao).

Back
Top Bottom