Strains For Brains - A Brain Patient's Perspective

Speaking of stubborn, it's just before 8am and my girl gets a call this morning......yup .....Z. she's woken up early specifically to make sure that my girlfriend stopped worrying about her and has a decent day at work.....the epitome of a fighter.

Good day 420 family, it's sunny outside...

Wooooow, she's already making calls and reassuring everyone she's okay. That is AH-mazing!

That is a fighter because she has to feel and think that. Every time she makes that effort, she is telling her brain to think aka get her brain cells generating.

Okay...we have another tough woman here, I love that.

I just woke up to be honest, I'm mentally exhausted but very hopeful for Miss Z. I think I put so much thought and passion into this lovely person I haven't even met, that I'm actually in need of more time to recharge. So I'll make sure I get my 5 cycles of sleep tonight for sure. My excitement for this beautiful person is keeping my thoughts alive and hopes into rainbows. green rainbows lol

In the meantime, I am working on updating the protocol for Bode and working on Miss Z's preparation and dosing notes for her medicine.

hey Z, I woke up right away and wondered how you were doing. Luckily Guy is keeping me up updated here. We had the best convo, it's like it never would have stopped.

One thing I have to write that I didn't have time to acknowledge before, is the fact that GUY needs a big hug and his efforts deserve a group hug, including his family. I have been so busy once I read about Z, that I knew it was important to acknowledge the MASSIVE contribution that GUY and his family have put towards Z's health is such a special & unique display of unconditional love that brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.

When you go through something like this, all boundaries are crossed and Z becomes the Super Neuro Hero who must fight her way back to health. It's hard to think that someone can go through so much and still be alive, but I am a brain patient who will never give up, and when there are people who remain alive despite the odds, then we must attempt to pave her way as much as we can.

Resilience comes from sacrifice, she has sacrificed greatly. We all know what it's like to lose something completely out of our control. This 420 family we have, makes up for that, it keeps me alive knowing that you guys are here now and the next day. I know how special everyone is here.

Our efforts have been karmically brought together by this super neuro hero called Guy, and I want to give him the biggest sister brain patient hug and validation that he is a true symbol of a gentleman and caregiver. I just had to express that, this man is worth his weight in...buds. hahahaha That's supposed to be a compliment. :)

I live for stuff like this... I can't imagine doing anything else... Patients helping Patients - Neuro Brainiacs!

A picture of my oil stored with healing vibes...;)

IMG_2357_cbd_fresco.jpg

This warms my heart and I am so glad to hear that our awesome members are connecting and supporting one another in hard times! Love you all and God bless

Lady G, Im again humbled by the compliments but i think anyone who had such an amazing team to come to for help could and should succeed at this. I'm still kinda reeling, having spoken certainly calmed me down a bit lol. When I told Z that I was stressed about growing her plants and she told me I didn't owe her anything......thst too put things into perspective for me.

Honestly im just doing the best I can. Any one of us would help their friend

High Lady G,

Don't worry about getting the protocol together any other way than at your leisure. I have plenty of time to wait (I hope, lol). Take a load off and use your energies for Z.

I must confess, I'm not an LPN or RN (even though I did some of the courses) as life fell apart before the finish. I have alot of experience with Alzheimer's patients in different capacities, and enjoyed taking care of them for quite awhile. Great learning experience.

Guy, I'm sending healing and love energies to Z, while hoping she improves significantly. Have a great week, all!

High Lady G,

Don't worry about getting the protocol together any other way than at your leisure. I have plenty of time to wait (I hope, lol). Take a load off and use your energies for Z.

I must confess, I'm not an LPN or RN (even though I did some of the courses) as life fell apart before the finish. I have alot of experience with Alzheimer's patients in different capacities, and enjoyed taking care of them for quite awhile. Great learning experience.

Guy, I'm sending healing and love energies to Z, while hoping she improves significantly. Have a great week, all!
Thanks Bode.....tonnes to read and remember. Luckily weve got the best team going on our side!

So just a quick update. Z is challenging herself tomorrow and jumping in the family truckster (anyone get the Christmas relevance?) and making the drive to our house....or so goes the plan as of tonight. Tomorrow were going to be lightly washing leaves and getting this juice together. Z realizes that were not going to be there for her always, she also knows her body....hopefully this is something that shell be able to continue on her own......in due time. It's hard to take my time as she's been go go go since her operation lol. "Back to the old Z", my girlfriend says.

Were going into the details of the regime tomorrow. She's on board 100%. I'll be careful not to overwhelm.

Hello Over-achiever's it's wonderful to be back.

This week has been a whirlwind of positive change and hope. Everything that I have researched and implemented has led up to this week. I don't know where it will take us, but I do know that I did my best work. Can I always improve, yes, but is my standard high, highest than even I can imagine. I know being a perfectionist can pull me back from enjoying things, but my effort this week required my A+ attention to detail.

Brainiacs, please everyone, say something positive for all the broken brains out there that are waiting for life-saving oil. I have been on oil a short time and it's remarkable how much I can do. All I do is write, go to appt's and gardening. The flow of my thoughts through my fingers allows me to avoid the pressures of social woes right now. I will be staying home to rest, and work on my all important protocol that I am half way revised.

My HOLLY-DAZE will be filled with studies and writing. I'm alive, that is all I can really ask for. Except that I wish my 420 family, oodles of animal noodles...hahahaha. stop it brain!

Bode, this is a judgement-free place, thanks for sharing your words, I still view you as a valuable important person. Especially since you know the value of oil and you've worked with ALZ patients. I could use a fresh set of eyes because I'm always open to questions and feedback. I'm actually excited that you're here because I have learned so much. I can't imagine what I can learn from you. ;)

Factoid> Did you know that one ounce of bud can make 16 ounces of dosing medicine? If you were to go out and buy 16 ounces of oil it would cost you over 1600$ cdn. That is how much of a savings it can be after you pay back the costs to make it.
IMG_3246aE.jpg

So just a quick update. Z is challenging herself tomorrow and jumping in the family truckster (anyone get the Christmas relevance?) and making the drive to our house....or so goes the plan as of tonight. Tomorrow were going to be lightly washing leaves and getting this juice together. Z realizes that were not going to be there for her always, she also knows her body....hopefully this is something that shell be able to continue on her own......in due time. It's hard to take my time as she's been go go go since her operation lol. "Back to the old Z", my girlfriend says.

Were going into the details of the regime tomorrow. She's on board 100%. I'll be careful not to overwhelm.

*It took 6 months to collect these leaves, so she will appreciate preparing her medicine. That is the majority of work in my mind, preparation. It's tedious work, but soooo worth it. And when I collect my next leaves, I'm washing them first, then freezing them so this can be avoided for next time. uhhum, I learned something new...;)

*You know Matt, I'm here, this is my life, she is happy to learn direct from me. We always teach about possible solutions, it's open to everyone. It would be great for her to take on a study regime. Her brain needs a "physiotherapy" for the brain. If she was to read a new book, research or do puzzles, write journals, as many hours a day as she can allot safely, it will help her generate new brain cells through the process of Neuro Genesis. I have resources she can learn from and enjoy just reading our journals, then she will be studying to create new ways of brain rehabilitation.

* As soon as she starts studying her healing will speed up, but only doing it in increments.

*Also, icing her head after study sessions will bring down any swelling that is being caused by heavy use.

* There is so much knowledge she can learn that it will free you of major deadlines. Like I said, I'm here for the long haul. We are a family of supporters for a reason. She is sooooo welcome here. :woohoo:

*I really appreciate your updates so I can let my mind rest in time to gear up again. It has been a gift just to know how well she's doing. Can't wait till she tries the oil. That is going to give her the boost she needs. This has been a such an uplifting experience, I am a better person for it. I pray, I smile, I breathe...FOR Z!

*It took 6 months to collect these leaves, so she will appreciate preparing her medicine. That is the majority of work in my mind, preparation. It's tedious work, but soooo worth it. And when I collect my next leaves, I'm washing them first, then freezing them so this can be avoided for next time. uhhum, I learned something new...;)

*You know Matt, I'm here, this is my life, she is happy to learn direct from me. We always teach about possible solutions, it's open to everyone. It would be great for her to take on a study regime. Her brain needs a "physiotherapy" for the brain. If she was to read a new book, research or do puzzles, write journals, as many hours a day as she can allot safely, it will help her generate new brain cells through the process of Neuro Genesis. I have resources she can learn from and enjoy just reading our journals, then she will be studying to create new ways of brain rehabilitation.

* As soon as she starts studying her healing will speed up, but only doing it in increments.

*Also, icing her head after study sessions will bring down any swelling that is being caused by heavy use.

* There is so much knowledge she can learn that it will free you of major deadlines. Like I said, I'm here for the long haul. We are a family of supporters for a reason. She is sooooo welcome here. :woohoo:

*I really appreciate your updates so I can let my mind rest in time to gear up again. It has been a gift just to know how well she's doing. Can't wait till she tries the oil. That is going to give her the boost she needs. This has been a such an uplifting experience, I am a better person for it. I pray, I smile, I breathe...FOR Z!
It's out of respect and the updates help to free my mind.....I respect everyone on this forum. I can't imagine a place where more people from every strain of life would be more welcome. Nobody knows what each of us look like. No racism, homophobia, no greed or jealousy........sounds pretty ideal eh. That's what I love about 420 magazine.....

Your beautiful sunset pic made me want to post this pic. I went outside earlier to get my dog in because of the cold and saw this in the sky!

20171222_173324edit.jpg

It was really freaky and we couldn't figure out what it was. My daughter said that every single snapchat story in her feed had the practically the same pic. Aliens??? Turns out that SpaceX fired a Falcon 9 rocket tonight and that's the contrail lit from above! You can see the rocket on the far left with the rays coming off and the moon on top.

Your beautiful sunset pic made me want to post this pic. I went outside earlier to get my dog in because of the cold and saw this in the sky!

20171222_173324edit.jpg

It was really freaky and we couldn't figure out what it was. My daughter said that every single snapchat story in her feed had the practically the same pic. Aliens??? Turns out that SpaceX fired a Falcon 9 rocket tonight and that's the contrail lit from above! You can see the rocket on the far left with the rays coming off and the moon on top.
That's frickin cool..... how often would you get a chance chance to see that let alone picture it.......

Back
Top Bottom