Strains For Brains - A Brain Patient's Perspective

I agree 150% I forget my pain more and am a much better mood when I am growing. It's been a couple of months since we had renovations to do and the holidays where I had to take the tent down. I loved peeking in at them and inhaling deeply! My sister would come visit and stick her head into the tent too.

I agree with you Lady Gaea, if I don't have a plant going I feel lost. I plan out my goals based on plant cycles. To me, every seed I receive I feel like someone gives me 3 or 6 months MORE to live. So in my head, the more seeds the longer I live. When are you planning to start up again. A chef shall not be without her green ingredients. hahahaha :thumb:

Nice write-up. :high-five: May I add?

Growing cannabis also exposes you to a continuious stream of terpenes that interact with your ECS. I personally think that's why we have such a hard time when we're not growing. :laughtwo:

Have you tried pain cream on the temples, forehead, and your neck when you feel a migraine coming on? Just a thought that tumbled in as I read of your discomfort. Glad you're past it. May it be the last. When you get the dose to your personal sweet spot that may stop altogether.

My daughter hasn't had one since we started her capsule regimen over a year ago, and they were a weekly visitor that stole days every time. It's one of the things she's most thankful of with her capsules. You'll get there. :hug::hug::hug:
This definitely works for me Sue when I'm having my migraines. It use it on the areas of the head, neck and face as you suggested and on the soles of the feet then take a big hit. Dark room, noise cancelling headphones on and start meditative abdominal breathing.

Try to have a feel around the facial and head muscles, if anywhere feels tender the press then this should be a site of topical application.

Then it's sleep time hopefully

All I know is I'm doing my research too so this has to work. All of it!! Great to somewhat meet you.there's nothing like the real thing. Hope to see you soon.

Hey Z....late night huh, lol!?

How are you finding it, navigating around the site?

Also, if you want to reply directly to a comment that somebody said..... Within the box there is something that says Reply and you will reply to that quote. If you want to make a general comment, then continue doing it the way you have been at the bottom of your screen. I'm assuming you're doing this on your smartphone?

So I think the question that people are wondering about is how do you feel the juicing is going? I know you struggled with the size of the material left in the ice cubes but I'm sure you're coping by potentially chopping them finer.

Fill us in a bit.....even let people know your story if you're comfortable with that? We're all in this together......

All I know is I'm doing my research too so this has to work. All of it!! Great to somewhat meet you.there's nothing like the real thing. Hope to see you soon.

*We keep missing each other... let's chat on the phone... ;)

Ok. I'm Amazing!! Are you ok? Lol. You guys have been a plethora of knowledge.

*I'm doing good, wish I could get a hold of you, I'm glad to hear you're studying, that can only do good things for you. :)

Hey Z....late night huh, lol!?

How are you finding it, navigating around the site?

Also, if you want to reply directly to a comment that somebody said..... Within the box there is something that says Reply and you will reply to that quote. If you want to make a general comment, then continue doing it the way you have been at the bottom of your screen. I'm assuming you're doing this on your smartphone?

So I think the question that people are wondering about is how do you feel the juicing is going? I know you struggled with the size of the material left in the ice cubes but I'm sure you're coping by potentially chopping them finer.

Fill us in a bit.....even let people know your story if you're comfortable with that? We're all in this together......

*Awwwww, what a great friend you have Z, the red carpet is out for you Z. :) Hey Guy, can you connect us?

New screen saver time lol. Bio bombs in the house, lol! Got 200 made tonight for Z.....getting together with her tomorrow to get her used to making these herself too.

Lady G also made sure a 60mil bottle CBDream was included. I just rebottled it.

So mental notes .....

1 fluid oz of oil = 60 (+/-) size "00" Biobombs
2efe46a687abdf75a467a1b57f1d31cf.jpg
0b2b14aef1e3bf0124d64939e0c88218.jpg
c09f7aa27ac17cf19bde3d36ed44a65d.jpg

REPS For Capsule Work!

Great job Guy, Wow, that is going to last her a very long time...:) You're an angel to her. I'm really impressed. :goodjob:

YOU ARE AN ANGEL! I embrace this whole process, mainly because if there truly are people like me out here, then I don't have to worry of motive. I am trusting in every aspect of my being that this is what is best for me. Thank you all, including myself for any and all parts that we individually or collectively contribute to this beautiful world

Z, ever since the day I met you you have been give give give....... I think it's about time that you received something in return.not that there was ever any motive on my behalf either..... we just think you deserve it.

REPS For Capsule Work!

Great job Guy, Wow, that is going to last her a very long time...:) You're an angel to her. I'm really impressed. :goodjob:

So it is Sunday morning January 14th 2018 and I am going to start my capsules with my brain strain medicine.
I have set it up that the only treatment from the hospital is my brain radiation. This will start Monday 15th for five straight days. After that I will be radiation and chemo free for at least 30 days. This way we can really see the effects the brain medicine will have. I'm very excited as I have been added to this team of amazing individuals. I will be travelling to Atlanta to visit my twin sisters. This will give me some down time and allow me to really focus on my healing.

So it is Sunday morning January 14th 2018 and I am going to start my capsules with my brain strain medicine.
I have set it up that the only treatment from the hospital is my brain radiation. This will start Monday 15th for five straight days. After that I will be radiation and chemo free for at least 30 days. This way we can really see the effects the brain medicine will have. I'm very excited as I have been added to this team of amazing individuals. I will be travelling to Atlanta to visit my twin sisters. This will give me some down time and allow me to really focus on my healing.
Keys to the healing sister. Loved learning about your time off to heal. I'm honoured to be a part of your journey. I've never met a stronger more deserving and more determined person.

Hi Everyone, I'm just finishing the protocol, I'm going to post it in both my threads because it's the 2.0 version I have been hinting towards. It's really coming together my 420 family, we are trailblazing in terms of using our own "medical cases" to prove that Cannabis is the best medicine for Neuro Patients, Caregivers and supporters who medicate as well. I'm very excited, and now I must get back to finishing this important work.

To Bode who has been an inspiration to me to keep going, I am acknowledging your "PATIENTS" in waiting so long. I just wanted you to know that I really look forwards to feedback. Please recognize that I'm a Patient not a Doctor, I will not have the template down pat, because a patient writing a protocol is kinda a contradiction in terms. Right? hahaha, what patient attempts this. However, I do recognize you're cheering for me, so I want to do my best but I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Zena, You did it! She made it, welcome...:welcome: Now that you're here, the canna world is at your fingertips, at your speed, feed your brain with the knowledge that will empower you. Hang on this week. Hang on. :Namaste:

Guy, Capsule Captivator... ;)

Okay be back tonight to post the infamous, would I just stop talking about it already, who cares about this darn protocol, come on just post the darn thing...hahahahaha Stop it brain, it has to be perfect for right now! ;) Sorry you guys were exposed to that rudeness... Don't make me give you oil to calm down.

Murmurring as I walk back to my neuro science lab. hahahaha

High Lady G2,

I have much patience, no patients. Retired.

Actually, I'm looking forward to your Cannabis for the Brain protocol. I hope I don't fall off the pedestal. I have a heads down and keep on keeping on approach. Persistence and perseverance. Not much fanfare, lol.

Latest Version - Corrections were made - :) Always room for improvement!

-------------------------------

Fresh Harvest – Neuro Genesis – Full Spectrum – 100% Organic – CBD/THC – Cannabis OIL

OILzheimer’s Protocol 2.0 – Micro Dosing for Brain Trauma & Neuro Diseases

For medical use and edible use only – do NOT smoke this oil!

Motivation:

Why do you need to know this?

All this reefer madness and triggering of brain disorders was CAUSED by humans, not caused by the plant which turns out to be the leading medicine to treat Neuro Diseases & Brain Trauma.

My working theory is… brain patients will benefit the most from cannabis because we can target the brain directly, without invasive entry, just consistent dosing plans. Cannabis acts like a serotonin, anyone with depleting serotonin levels will feel an immediate boost from dosing.

Therefore, I offer my research, studies, anecdotal evidence, patient experience, and advocacy for Neuro Cannabis to educate those in need of Cannabis extracted oil for medicinal purposes.

-----------------

Why:

To stop the suffering of Brain Patients by introducing safe dosing protocols when using CBD/THC oil.

Who:

Any current or former patient who has experienced brain trauma and showing signs of brain deterioration. Anyone who has a history of concussions, PTSD, abuse survival, head impact victim, sports brain injuries, Parkinson’s, Frontotemporal Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Aging - related dementia & chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) Patient, Supporter, and Caregiver.

What:

To stabilize, then reverse EARLY onset Alzheimer’s & recover from Neurodegenerative Diseases long term.
Make Cannabis a major treatment option for patients with brain trauma & PTSD.
Create a safe and easy micro-dosing treatment plan that promotes Neuro Genesis.

Bridge the gap between Patients & the Medical System.
Save Lives!

Where:

Canada – Worldwide

How:

Proposed Treatment Plan, Guidelines & Recommendations

Guidelines:

*Organic, no chemicals nutrients, no mold, no bugs etc. Use clean carrier oil only.

*Should not be made from plants that have been stabbed, thrown, abused & mistreated.

*Full Spectrum CBD/THC oil has a wider variety of cannabinoids because it’s grown from the whole cannabis plant as opposed to industrial HEMP. Although CBD comes from hemp, without the THC components it wouldn’t be full spectrum, but still ultra-healthy investment nonetheless.

*Do not treat Neurodegenerative Diseases (NDD) with suppositories of oil, unless you are treating more than one medical condition. When you treat with a dropper oil you can utilize the euphoria immediately to counterattack anxiety and depression which are two major symptoms of NDD. Therefore, the dropper oil is quite useful as an all-natural inhibitor.

*Capsules used for suppositories can be used as a maintenance plan for overall health and to treat Cancer. When you use capsules for suppositories you won’t be able to modify behaviours as quickly as you can with dosing orally with capsules and dropper oil. But you will be supplying more Cannabinoids through capsules either way. I highly encourage suppositories for those who don’t want to do oil orally, and want to avoid most of the euphoria.

*When you are making oil for a brain patient your goal is to treat the brain not trigger it. This is the tricky balance and even the gov't and scientists couldn't figure out how.

Did you know?

That most studies done in the past, where using Sativa's to "target/heal" the brain. Some people think, hey sativa is for the brain. But in fact, Sativa's have the greatest chance at triggering the brain and amplifying anxiety, depression and massive down's IF they have brain disease or trauma. But don't rule out our purposeful Sativa as it has healing terpenes that uplift our moods and can reduce the use of anti-depressants by 50%.

--------------------

Medical assumptions when treating patients with neurodegenerative diseases and traumatic brain injuries that must be known before dosing edible infused medicinal oil.

Most patients with brain injuries have their sensories amplified by trauma. Consider addressing triggers before they enter the room, ie, too bright, too loud, too hot, too small, too close to someone else who can hear. Address all 5 senses before the therapy can take place.

Due to trauma, our brains are on sensory overload thus drastically decreasing our tolerance to sudden sounds, flickering lights, terrible smells, over-waiting in hospitals, over-tested with needles and contrast dyes. Be aware for a sense of despair and disassociation in initial consultations.

Follow the micro-dosing processes in order to avoid brain triggers. Identify already existing triggers, make sure to slowly ramp up doses, if sudden drops or increases in doses occur it could make the patient uncomfortable, confused, fatigued and agitated. When you stabilize the mood, the oil will feel more uplifting to the patient.

--------------------

Recommendations:

1. Approach, treat the anxiety/grief/anger first by building trust.
-Anxiety is guaranteed to be present. Anxiety leads to anger because of distrust in the medical system and influenced by government properganda.
-Don’t expect the patient to be able to know how to communicate their needs. Obvious things are not obvious.
-Yes or No questions are easier to understand and answer for the patient.
-Visual cues are most helpful when explaining these treatments. Consider using flash cards to communicate words you want to convey.
-Genuine care & sincere praise can lift the mood of a patient quickly.

2. Detox by using the “Brainiac Green Juice Recipe” – review medications – system will be rebooted for oil treatments. (Ask for recipe) This is critical to the process because it gives a more accurate reading of the effects of this oil on patients because their body has gotten rid of toxins built up over years of medicating and suffering.

The juice introduces the patient to precious THCA which are acids that will wake up the sensories that are leveling off. Instant energy gives a patient a boost and is a good indication if they would succeed in an oil micro-dosing program. This detox superfood juice sets the stage for dosing oil, and will help treat other medical conditions that are already present.

3. Administer oil by dropper to modify behaviour’s immediately and heal trauma over time. It’s been known to do a one dose, 1:1 ratio oil, up to 6%6%, where a patient has used to address panic attacks. THC up to 24% can quickly relax a nervous brain patient. 

One off dosing can be effective to get through trauma and periods of grief for patients. This would definitely help prevent suicides, self-harming, etc. that can happen when acute trauma occurs. It’s important to remember that a long term dosing regimen is highly encouraged to have optimal long term effects. But immediate Cannabis doses can sooth a broken heart of a grieving patient.

-------------------

Treatment Plan:

Neuro Cannabis Steps & Stages

Treat the anxiety first. Many Brain Trauma Patients have their anxiety heightened overall, bring down the level of sensories around the patient before the patient begins. Create trust first, then start the protocol.

Remember, If you don’t believe in the success do not expect this plan to work. This oil is recommended to be used in conjunction with brain therapy projects.

Dosing recommendations

1. Stage One – (Feel free to repeat this stage until ready)

4 times a day/NON-infused oil

Steps
- 1 drop > 2 drop > 3 drop > 4 drop > 5 drop > 6 drop > 7 drop - Week 1

2. Stage Two - (Feel free to repeat this stage until ready)

4 times a day/Cannabinoid infused oil 

Steps - 1 drop > 2 drop > 3 drop > 4 drop > 5 drop > 6 drop > 7 drop – Week 2

3. Stage Three - Euphoria Begins @ 4ml or sooner - (Feel free to repeat this stage until ready)

Steps - 1 ml > 2ml > 3ml > 4ml > 4ml > 4ml > 4ml - Week 3

4. Stage Four - Euphoria Balanced - (Feel free to repeat this stage until ready)

Steps - 5 ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml - Week 4

Steps - 5 ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml - Week 5

Steps - 5 ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml - Week 6

Steps - 5 ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml - Week 7

Steps - 5 ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml > 5ml - Week 8

*Now customize the stages according to the patient and our tolerance to the oil. Every patient is different, you may want to continue increasing amounts based on the severity of cases and tolerance of Cannabis.

-----------------------

Strength of CBD & THC - The science behind it all.

CBD 6% - THC 6%

2.9 mg each of THC and CBD per ml of oil.

29 ml per fluid ounce bottle = 84 mg CBD & THC per bottle. 

With a 2 ml dose you're getting just under 7 mg of each cannabinoid,
and three doses a day would be 6 x 2.9 = 17.4 mg of THC and 17.4 mg of CBD a day.

Result: 5ml x 4 doses = 60.9 mg CBD & 60.9 mg THC collectively per day.

--------------------------

Recommended Amounts of CBD & THC for Treatment

A: Day Time

80% Indica, 20% Sativa & CBD (Mostly Indica) = 1:1 or higher CBD

CBD 6% - 21%

THC 6%

B: Night time

100% Indica & CBD = (Indica) = 1:1 or higher THC

CBD 6%

THC 6% - 24%

C: Migraines

80% Indica, 20% Sativa & CBD = (Mostly Indica) Higher CBD & Higher THC

CBD 6% - 21%

THC 12% - 24%

D: Severe Brain Pain (Swelling pain, sharp intermittent knife pain, long lasting vice grip pain

80% Indica, 20% Sativa & CBD = (Mostly Indica) Most CBD & Most THC

CBD 21%

THC 24%

----------------

Terpenes or smell tones to look for...

Tree
Wood
Bergamot
Sandalwood
Cedar
Sage
Lemon
Coffee
Berry
Citrus
Blueberry
Coconut
Garlic
Olives

* Assumptions: 

*Sativa should remain under 20% at most times to prevent brain triggers. If there are clear headed Sativa's, bring them forward because we still need uplifting undertones to our brain meds.

*Mediterranean diet is recommended for brain patients.

-----------------------------

Considerations

Q: What limitations do you see, if any?

A: Unfortunately, there is no lab testing which makes all my percentages averages and not definitive results. There is no scientific way to isolate my studies unless I can access a lab and funds.

Q: What do you believe is the greatest improvement you're seeing?

A: I believe my greatest improvement is my writing and scholarly pursuits in Cannabis studies. I can write poetry better than I can speak. I often speak in riddles but my writing can convey my thoughts faster than I speak the words. For some reason my writing is the best way to communicate and has encouraged me to start writing a book.

The knowledge is pouring out of me, I can’t stop reiterating my studies into practical words that I can understand. Often times I will reread my writing a couple days later and it’s hard to believe I wrote these very important research papers.

Q: What do you wish you'd understood better before you started dosing your own regimen?

A: I wish I understood the formulas, definitions and neuro science in order to pull all this information together.

------------------

Much Love, Your Fellow Brainiac, Lady G – Canna Warrior[/

Excellent work G2! Or maybe I should start calling you G2.0 :).

I was confused by this:
Do not treat Neurodegenerative Diseases (NDD) with capsules of oil, unless you are treating more than one medical condition. When you treat with a dropper oil you can utilize the euphoria immediately to counterattack anxiety and depression which are two major symptoms of NDD. Therefore, the dropper oil is quite useful as an all-natural inhibitor.

What is the differentiation between a capsule and a dropper? Is it just how much is in one vs. the other? Or is it that one goes in the stomach and one is more absorbed by the membranes in the mouth?

And if the dropper is good for anxiety and depression (both additional medical conditions), then I'm further confused.

Completely awesome Lady G! I haven't read it all yet - but I've read enough to know how much care and hard work has gone into it, and how much care and haling is going to come out of it (both incalculable by the way). Reps, and many other good things :love: :hug:

*Answers to ITS

Excellent work G2! Or maybe I should start calling you G2.0 :).

*HAHAHAHAHAR!

I was confused by this:

What is the differentiation between a capsule and a dropper? Is it just how much is in one vs. the other? Or is it that one goes in the stomach and one is more absorbed by the membranes in the mouth?

And if the dropper is good for anxiety and depression (both additional medical conditions), then I'm further confused.[/QUOTE]

*THANK YOU for catching that, total brain blip. I love that you read everything in detail so I can make corrections.
Here is what I MEANT to say. Darn brain! hahahaha

"*Do not treat Neurodegenerative Diseases (NDD) with suppositories of oil, unless you are treating more than one medical condition. When you treat with a dropper oil you can utilize the euphoria immediately to counterattack anxiety and depression which are two major symptoms of NDD. Therefore, the dropper oil is quite useful as an all-natural inhibitor.

*Capsules used for suppositories can be used as a maintenance plan for overall health and to treat Cancer. When you use capsules for suppositories you won’t be able to modify behaviours as quickly as you can with dosing orally with capsules and dropper oil. But you will be supplying more Cannabinoids through capsules either way. I highly encourage suppositories for those who don’t want to do oil orally, and want to avoid most of the euphoria. "

Does this make more sense amigo?:thanks:

Completely awesome Lady G! I haven’t read it all yet - but I’ve read enough to know how much care and hard work has gone into it, and how much care and haling is going to come out of it (both incalculable by the way). Reps, and many other good things :love: :hug:

*Awwwww, shucks Amy, thank you. I really appreciate the acknowledgment because I would give anything to stop the suffering. And let it begin with me... I feel and think that I must be accountable and utilize higher learning to really reach my goals for this year. I'm elated about your comments and REPS, it makes me smile. :) :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom