Strains for pains: what's worked for you?

Hey 420,

Forgive my lazyness. It's 3 A.M I'm going to do more research tomorrow. But thought I'd construct a thread as extra means.

I'm brand new and looking to home grow for my fiancée, we're both 24.

She was diagnosed 3 years ago with Rheumatoid Arthritis and then Fibromyalgia. She suffers with headaches too.

RA is a auto immune disease causing inflammation to the joint along with sever fatigued.

So we're hoping for a good 'get up and go' Sativa strain with pain reduction properties.

Im looking for auto strain recommendations. Not sure why I'm sticking to Autos... Suppose because I'm new they seem a bit more lenient.

So far I've read up on Harlequin... Not sure if that's an auto though, along with Charlotte's web... But told I wouldn't get my hands on seeds anymore really.

TIA

HELLO, I have bad lower back pain and I was able to get off Hydrocodone (actually, my insurance company gave me so many hoops to jump thru every month, and the last time, they refused to fill my Rx even though my Dr. prescribed it ( Very bad words for insurance companies). If it hadn't been for CBD's I would be miserable. I have tried many different strains and one of them was "Harlequin" and it was not that great for me anyway. I have tried "Henry's Original, Ritual" and it was not bad. The best dispensary strain I Loved was "Trident from Quantium Genetics" but I have had a terrible time getting it. Seems as though they have gone out of business. I now have a dependable place I order from and they ship by mail and no Med card required is BerkshireCBD (.com) and use the strain of "special sauce" and it works great. I am not affiliated with the company at all, just a good resource for good products

At the present time, I have had it trying to get a high CBD content strain from a dispensary so I decided to grow my own.
The strain i am growing is AC/DC with a 20:1 CBD to THC ratio. I took a gamble on this even though I have never tried it, just went by the specifics.

I wish you luck, GG

Back
Top Bottom