Strains for stomach problems?

HigherTheHigh

I suffer from bad stomach pains, docs still have no idea what is going on so I'm basically a test subject till then.

Stomach cramps, sharp pains, sickness feeling, stomach acid, basically my stomach feels like it's constantly solid and I could do with one strain to help it as I'm planning on just growing 1 or 2 once my current plants have been done.

Preferably a good yield strain due to only 1 plant, I will be scrogging and dwc or aeroponical style.

I would also prefer a indication dominant strain as saliva dominant strains tend to iratate my body.

All my books are packed up for the move. I was going to back check some stuff. Finding the right strain that works as medical marijuana is hard to do. Effects change so much person to person.

Lots of strains may help with nausea. Stomach pain could be a little harder. I was going to check into strains that are good for menstrual cramps. The same combination of terpenes THC and CBD might work for your problems also. The only name that comes to mind right now is Jillybean. There are more I am sure. You might just need to do some research and cross checking what strains work for similar problems.

I suffer from bad stomach pains, docs still have no idea what is going on so I'm basically a test subject till then.

Stomach cramps, sharp pains, sickness feeling, stomach acid, basically my stomach feels like it's constantly solid and I could do with one strain to help it as I'm planning on just growing 1 or 2 once my current plants have been done.

Preferably a good yield strain due to only 1 plant, I will be scrogging and dwc or aeroponical style.

I would also prefer a indication dominant strain as saliva dominant strains tend to iratate my body.
I felt like this most of last year until i started taking probiotics every day. not trying to diagnose you lol, just saying. I'd try something from the blueberry family for the stomach.

Thanks jackalope if you ever get chance to take a look is be very grateful as I won't be growing the new strains till around November so all in good time :).

in been on every tablet possible and if come to the conclusion there just a massive amount of chalk as nothing helps except the off strain but even then it's still not exactly perfect :(.

I can get back with you after the move about it. I did a quick check at Leafly for strains for stomach cramps. Lots of Purple and Blueberry hybrids on the list.

Terpene profiles might have a lot to do with it. Worth looking into anyway. You have any genetics that fall into that category?

Since you can't deal with sativa's Durban Poison is out. Ditto for high CBD so that gets cannatonic, harlequin, ACDC and others off the list.

Blue Dream and Northern Lights would seem to be right up your alley. Lavender or big bud or even NLxBB should work as well.

Of those, Northern Lights would be tops, followed by Blue dream. Come to think of it though, White Russian would be an excellent choice. Any of these three would be great, I would think.

I assume you've had all the testing for crohn's, UC, celiac, and others and they were all negative. Did that leave you with the diagnosis of exclusion, IBS?

Back
Top Bottom