Strains that dont REEK, any advice?

andsoitgoes

yeah i grow indoors, and my last grow was original haze, but the odour was noticed and commented on by neighbour. so am wondering if anybody has any strains that dont really reek.

had the pleasure of smokin sum cheese few weeks ago (grt grt smoke) and was wondering what the odour was like growin that stuff....others ive read about ie blueberry and bubblegum, are they crossed with fruit so as a way of masking the heavy odour, or mainly for taste ? or most likely a bit of both LOL

i find the sativa strains ive done have been alot less smelly than the indicas....well if anybody could pass on any advice it would be greatly appreciated. what indoor strains would you recommend, if smell, odour was an issue ? cheers lol

Re: strains that dont REEK, any advice ?

a nlittle suprised to not gettin any feedback even if it was less than courteus...lol yeah it was just a whim ... have had a read on other threads and forums and reckon im gonna try sum northern lights, kali mist, bubbleicous...mind ya if i can get any cheese strains from my local head shop then ill also get a pack of them coz man that smokes a killa...lol

had sum a few weeks back nd it really was strong a definite weekender and post 9 pm smoke. was keen on trying bluberry but had a smoke and wasnt impressed at all... i no the smoke was cut prematurely but still wasnt impressed...or was that a crap crop...well like i said am off to the shop tommorrow and will see wats on offer...lol...later peeps :p

Hey man there's so much traffic on this forum sometimes a question like this can get passed by pretty quick. You did the right thing by bumping it up. It's nothing personal. I can't answer your question but you doing the research like you are is a good way to go. Best wishes.

Rather than give up on strains you like, buy or build a good carbon scrubber to help control thr smell. All properly grown pot has a smell, especially once its cut on hung to dry, it's an unavoidable part of growing.

thanx for the replies freak nature nd southern weed :p

well i got sum northern lights today, nirvana 10 seeds £17. tried 3 head shops, but the variety just isnt there. the shop i got them from, last year had a good variety of seedbanks ... i got kc brains original haze for ten quid, nd mandala seeds satori 10 for £12.

mmm a little disapionted, have seen sum people really slag off kc brains, but i had no bother with mine nd would buy from them again no probs....will have to wait a week untill other more popular nirvana strains are delivered coz i fancy givin bubblegum a go.

the NL is supposedly easy to grow nd clone ... very important aspect eh.

got 5 in a saucer with tissue paper,cling film, nd covered, in a nice warm place ... fingers crossed i should be smokin sum new bud in 9 weeks flowerin, 4 weeks veggin, i week germinating/seedling...3 months. lookin forward to a new strain, new challenge lol

well sounds like your off to a good start. have you started a journal yet?
Northern Lights is very low odor, so you should be happy with that one.
you should put your saucer on top of your cable box if you have one. my seeds cracked in 8 hours.

hiya peeps well started with 5 seeds, 5 have sprouted in 36 hrs, hopefully all will sprout shoots and am hoping for 2 females lol. thanx for ya help and encouragement peeps. oh i already now that tip growitall, thanx for the advice tho mate much appreciated ..lol

have thought about a journal but i dont have a camera...my last 1 i had to sell in budapest to buy a coach ticket to get back to prague so i could fly home ... great great city mind ya budapest ... nd if i did have one i would struggle to get them up on the site ..lol but its food for thought . well im sorting out my pots and soil at the min so gotta dash ... lol later :p

well i found a seedbank that list sevral low odour strains by some diffrant company's. Thay are nirvanas NORTHEN LIGHT'S as well as nirvanas N.L.X BIG BUD,and serious seeds CRONIC and last thay list dutch passion's MAZER and OASIS.All of these strains are indica domanent except the CRONIC.I think a good air scruber is what you really should invest in for your own securty as well as your plants health.

Back
Top Bottom