Strains with the highest THC content?

Phillybonker

I've done a lot of research on the internet and I can't find any reliable information on the strength of strains in regards to THC content. One site will say 17% THC while another site will say 25% THC for the same strain. So I'll ask here since some of you guys will probably have a better idea.

What are some strains with the highest THC levels?

Its going to vary pretty wildly from phenotypes within cultivars and depending on how you grow.
Can even vary from bud to bud on the same plant

Also sometimes lower actual THC cultivars can blow your socks off just like the higher THC ones because of other factors like terpenes and other cannabinoids like THCV

Godfather OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Bruce Banner #3
Strawberry Banana

Those are fairly common ones that might get you over 25% THC if you get a quality seed and the right pheno and use LED and maybe a touch of UVB to finish.
But really anything over about 18% grown properly and then cured perfectly will lay you flat.

only nunya and a few others can grow them to suggested content levels though .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
go have a look at his journals.

Its going to vary pretty wildly from phenotypes within cultivars and depending on how you grow.

Also sometimes lower actual THC cultivars can blow your socks off just like the higher THC ones because of other factors like terpenes and other cannabinoids like THCV

Godfather OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Bruce Banner #3
Strawberry Banana

Those are fairly common ones that might get you over 25% THC if you get a quality seed and the right pheno and use LED and maybe a touch of UVB to finish.
But really anything over about 18% grown properly and then cured perfectly will lay you flat.
Well said brother ....

Godfather OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Bruce Banner #3
Strawberry Banana

Thanks for the information. I'll take a look into those strains.

Future
GG4 - Grandpa cut
Jellium
Liquid Imagination

Those are a few come to mind.

Future hands down tho by a fair amount too.

THC isn't the whole picture. I'd rather puff some landrace sativa at 15% thc with terps off the charts that you can puff and keep getting higher and higher till psychedelia is a thing vs puffing so high thc indica strain that if I keep puffing get a head ache and fall asleep.

Future
GG4 - Grandpa cut
Jellium
Liquid Imagination

Those are a few come to mind.

Future hands down tho by a fair amount too.

THC isn't the whole picture. I'd rather puff some landrace sativa at 15% thc with terps off the charts that you can puff and keep getting higher and higher till psychedelia is a thing vs puffing so high thc indica strain that if I keep puffing get a head ache and fall asleep.
Thanks. What does "Grandpa cut" mean?

I'd rather puff some landrace sativa at 15% thc with terps off the charts that you can puff and keep getting higher and higher till psychedelia is a thing vs puffing so high thc indica strain that if I keep puffing get a head ache and fall asleep.
You bring up a good point.

Back
Top Bottom