Strange bud growth - is it hermie? Please help

greencow

DSC053202.JPG
DSC053192.JPG
DSC053182.JPG

New growth from the bud with lots of white hairs..it seems like the buds are splitting and new stems are growing..i found some seeds in the buds..they are 50 days into flowering..how many seeds can ruin your yield? and what is this new growth? does affect the yield and resin production? THANKS ALOT

Re: Strange bud growth..is it hermie? Pls helppppppp !!!!!!!!!!

Pics are a little fuzzy but it sounds like the plant is re-vegging. If you found seeds then most likely you have had a light leak, bad enough to send the plant back into veg!

How come it's re-vegging if they are on 12-12 program?

I'd guess you have a really bad light leak, but I can't really tell from your pics. The buds may just be hermie. Kinda looks like that in the second pic.

I checked and there was not any light leak during their night..how many seeds can ruin the yield in you oppinion? so what do you advice me to do?Thanks again for your support

Try get a clear pic but if it's a hermie thru stress u should see banana shape pods on the bud that have open thus pollinated itself. Try pick these of if you find any.. The calxy will swell and the pistol will reduce if theres a seed growing... If not it may be a case of fox tailing were the buds kick out new pistols.

I haven't seen any bananas or male parts on any plant..that's why i don't explain why or how they got pollinated..why is she fox tailing? is it a bad thing?

If you found seeds it's got stressed some how any it has hermied .... Wer these fem seeds or ????

Yes all fem seeds..Bubble gum..it seems like fox tail is a good thing..right?

Foxtailing isn't a bad thing but if you found seeds in feminised buds means they must of got stressed and have hermied you can pull the seeds out when you crop it. And the bud should still be ok... You can even plant the seeds you find the will also be bubblegum seeds. Just keep checking for banana shape pods and remove any that you see

The yield will be affected because of the seeds or it's nothing to worry about? i think the fox tail may give better yield of what i've read.should i remove the seeds so the bud continue its growth?

The yield will be affected as the plant will focus on making seeds not bud.
The seeds take 3-5weeks to grow to full size.
You can keep growing it just keep an eye out for banana shape pods. The pistols will start to reduce into the calyx this shows signs a seed is growing in the calyx. You may find tiny Imature seeds in your crop if the seeds don't fully develope

I'm reading that the fox tails will increase the yield,maybe it will find a balance between the seeded buds and the new growth and still have a decent harvest.

The main point is you shouldn't have seeds growing because your plants wer feminised. This means you have a hermie.. You can still get a good yield but you will have seeds in init. :) good luck

Back
Top Bottom