Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Organic mix with perlite
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 21 C
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? 1 time a day, but a small amount

Can someone tell me why the leave started changing colour to pale green? How to fix it? Teh colour starts changing from the tips of the leaves

20161117_171314.jpg

You don't tell us what's in your soil. "Organic mix" isn't enough info. Looks to me like it just needs some nute's.
Watering a little every day is the worst way to water cannabis. In veg, you want complete wet/dry cycles to make the roots grow while searching out water in the bottom of the pot. The top should always be dry except immediately after a thorough drench.
21C is OK, but not optimum. It would be best to raise it about 4-5.

I mixed cactus soil (3) and organic compost (1) 1:3, also added perlite
organic compost: compost, peat from low level bogs, processed cattle muck, lime powder, NPK fertilizer, absorption promoter.

Anytime I use "compost", it has to be COMPLETELY composted. Otherwise it pulls 'N' from the soil as it finishes its composting.
How big is the pot you have her it?
To me, it looks like it either it needs nute's or it has root problems. Node spacing appears large, as well.

I water the plant with mixed water with nutrients: in 5L water i added 50g calcium nitrate, 14ml of concentrated fertilizers ( 6% nitrogen, 3.2% nitrate nitrogen, 0.8% ammonia nitrogen, 1,7% amide nitrogen, 9% potassium, 2% iron, 0.02% boron, 0.002% copper, 0.015% manganese, 0.002% molybddenum, 0.015% zinc) and added citric acid for water PH adjustment. Water PH is around 6.5.

Should i replant with old soil and add new soil in bigger pot? Or remove old soil from roots and replant with new in bigger pot?

Tough one. I'm not sure, but I'm going to say she has root problems - probably from the feeding. 50g of calcium nitrate sounds like a lot for 5L of water especially when other fert's were added. You didn't list the amount of 'P' in your mix, but I'm thinking the roots are burned. I usually would not mess around with an auto, but it is in a very small pot and I'd want to take a look at the roots. What are you using for light?

Should i replant with old soil and add new soil in bigger pot? Or remove old soil from roots and replant with new in bigger pot?

Be as gentle as you can. Take the whole thing out and repot. Disturb the roots as little as possible. You'll be fine and she'll thank you for it. After repotting I would use some fresh water to let her relax.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom