Strange Looking Seedling?

Swizzo

Hi,

Just got into growing and was researching and found this awesome site. I keep getting lost in the tangent posts links but it's a good thing. I've learned so much from you guys. Can't wait to learn more.
Anyways, I built my own grow tent, 5x4x6 , only using a 12 watt led grow light and 2 60 watt cfl(18 watt usage bulb) bright white lights. Started a couple seedlings 27 days ago, white widow and apple pie. White Widow is growing beautifully. Apple Pie is looking weird from the start but was growing at the same pace as the White Widow until day 21. White Widow took off. My friend is jealous that it's taller than hers and mine is a week younger.

20160415_2227242.jpg

This is what Apple Pie looked like at day 14. I will supply updated pics tonight or tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone saw anything like this before.

It's great to find you guys and proud to join. I'm off til next time. Peace

Re: Hi all!!! Swizzo is here

I will take new pics in about 30 minutes( when it's time to turn the lights on). I'll try to upload them tonight. I have seen some nats flying around that plant and not my other. What are they from? How do I treat this? I killed a few with my thumb.

I'm using Dr Earth medium and just started using 25% strength Dyna grow Grow a couple times in the last 3 water treatments. Watering every 3 days. Transplanted to 3 gallon from solo cups 9 days ago. They seem to like it.

1455162865874232809285.jpg

This plant looked like that, this pic here is at about 3 or 4 weeks old. It was all gnarled and crinkly looking. But it was growing... Just s genetic variance..

I asked about that plant, this is that thread. Check out the answers see if they satisfy you...
>link to thread about my gnarly OG kush

Welcome to the forums, see you around the threads...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

From my experience when my plants looked like that (exactly like that) it was fungus gnats. You have them because your medium is staying too moist.. in other words you are slightly overwatering them. to get rid of them get some yellow sticky pads from grow shop (gnats are attracted to the color yellow) and place some pads around your plants... this is for the adults. they lay eggs in your moist soil. so make sure your letting your medium get really dry before watering again and do this a few times like really let her dry out almost to the point of her wilting then water. Gnats dont like dry soil.

yup ones like that you just toss it's all about good genetics when it comes to plants or you'll be trying to pull gold out of aluminum

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes make sure there are holes in the bottom of that cup

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah. I think I over watered for a week. I'll let er dry our real good and get those pads. Thanks for the
size_difference.jpg
top83.jpg
yellow23.jpg
advice.

I cut 4 holes in the white cups I use to start in. Knocked the fucking thing over tonight, spilled out. I replanted her. We shall see if I nursed her well enough to survive the spill. All because I was trying to kill a damn gnat!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom