Strange markings on 1 leaf only

Liqurd4tay0z

Hey guys, i have noticed this leaf for the last few weeks and haven't given it much thought but decided to get some opinions now since I am halfway to harvest and don't want anything to go south.

The marks are only present on one leaf on the whole plant, i also searched endlessly for pests and used a magnifying loup while examining and have not found any signs of bugs or eggs or anything for that matter...what do you all think?

Also, I snapped the pic shortly after feeding today why it looks all droopy.

Attachments

• 20200923_102347.jpg
    20200923_102347.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 64
Where are they though? I cannot find any evidence of insects and I have examined many leaves under natural light using magnifying loup.

Thrips are thin white flying insects. They jump around ... shake your plant a little bit and you should see them easily. They will jump up into the air.

Spinosad will tco and get a fan on your plants at the soil line that helps a lot.

I'll definitely look into it because I do not want an infestation. Right now I cannot see any insects even when I shake the plant, nothing hanging around the surface of the soil either and its odd that only 1 leaf has the markings but as a precaution I will spray. Do you think removing that fan leaf would make things worse? As I heard that can just make insects even more attracted after pruning.

Back
Top Bottom