Strange things

SAFO1

This is my 3rd grow and my plants keep getting stranger each time. Got nice bud's each time ,but always the top 20 IN.turn's to one giant bud and the plant is right up to my light. This time I have the same, but the bud's seem to be starting new growth, strange especially since it's close to harvest.All the sugar leaves have dried out and turned brown. Never had that before.Ive always watered right, light is right, temp at 80f, have good air movement. Any help would be great .hope I am putting this in the right place so maybe someone would see it, if so thanks a bunch. PEACE FOLKS B KOOL AND S.A.F.O. " smoke a fat one ":thanks:

This is my 3rd grow and my plants keep getting stranger each time. Got nice bud's each time ,but always the top 20 IN.turn's to one giant bud and the plant is right up to my light. This time I have the same, but the bud's seem to be starting new growth, strange especially since it's close to harvest.All the sugar leaves have dried out and turned brown. Never had that before.Ive always watered right, light is right, temp at 80f, have good air movement. Any help would be great .hope I am putting this in the right place so maybe someone would see it, if so thanks a bunch. PEACE FOLKS B KOOL AND S.A.F.O. " smoke a fat one ":thanks:

Post some pictures and let's take a look at what's going on. I'm sure I'll be able to adequately assess the situation. :)

I've had new bud growth in my OG Kush, sativa-heavy ladies. It's called foxtailing, and, as far as I know, it does no harm. Some strains tend to foxtail late in flower, if left beyond their normal harvest date. You have to decide when to pull the plug.

Back
Top Bottom