Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Stltoed

Im gonna grow one Strawberry Banana, which came from my last grow and 3 Lemon Zkittles.
Im using the Flora trio for my base and some of the following for additives... CalMag, Floralicious, Silica, Rapidstart or Root Accelerator, and a dab of humic acid.

Im using HPS. Im a died in the wool LED guy and have used Spectrum King G8, Perfect Sun, Platinum and Black Dog lights, but i kinda like the HPS for a couple reasons. One, its very bright. Two, the footprint is amazing. I understand the spectrum isnt perfect, at 2500k but maybe i can augment this light with 3500k LEDs later.

My hydro rig is made up of two Gen Hydro Rainforest aeroponic systems modified to accept the RDWC lifestyle

I have a 300gallon RO filter and auto valve feeding the system

I hope you find this thread enlightening, maybe even entertaining... Cheers

I found you lol, you have a hella nice rdwc system. Do you have a pice of the feeding schedule that you use. I think you posted your schedule once before but I can’t find it lol.✌
Honestly, i kind of play it by ear these days. I watch the PPM and adjust if it gets too high for that time period in a plants life. I do that by pumping out some water and letting the autofill dilute it a bit. I wish i had more to share. I do add nutes as the plants take up nutrients, and i do write down what i put in so the next time i dont duplicate it, but thats it

Thanks for the compliment on my system. It works for me. I may run a SOG next run because i can put 14 plants in a tight space. We'll see

Im gonna grow one Strawberry Banana, which came from my last grow and 3 Lemon Zkittles.
Im using the Flora trio for my base and some of the following for additives... CalMag, Floralicious, Silica, Rapidstart or Root Accelerator, and a dab of humic acid.

Im using HPS. Im a died in the wool LED guy and have used Spectrum King G8, Perfect Sun, Platinum and Black Dog lights, but i kinda like the HPS for a couple reasons. One, its very bright. Two, the footprint is amazing. I understand the spectrum isnt perfect, at 2500k but maybe i can augment this light with 3500k LEDs later.

My hydro rig is made up of two Gen Hydro Rainforest aeroponic systems modified to accept the RDWC lifestyle

I have a 300gallon RO filter and auto valve feeding the system

I hope you find this thread enlightening, maybe even entertaining... Cheers
Hps all the way i will never switch!
20190416_183954.jpg

Hps all the way i will never switch!
20190416_183954.jpg
Thanks cool. Ive done some great thinks with LED. I may in fact add LEDs to get a better spectrum, cause HPS's isnt all that super bitchen

Hell no that thing was a beast, if that was mine it would be in my wallet right next to the dogs and kid pictures. :rofl:

:passitleft:
Nice... i feel better about it. Im sure it will come up again

Looking clean and ready to rock! Looking forward to seeing you back in RDWC bro. Ill be around for the ride!
Thank you sir. I hope for a positive result, fingers crossed

The 1 pound plant was a direct result to me listening to 420 BudsFreak. I was gonna slay the lot because only 2 survived but Freak talked me down. The 2 plants did 27oz. Thanks again Freak!

Back
Top Bottom