Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

I just donated clones to a friend who lost his whole crop all at once
Wipeout.

I had Nitrogen toxicity really bad a while back. The whole crop was only good for oil. Thanks for the positive thoughts!

I started up my cloner. I trimmed up my mothers and decided start some clones from the leftovers. My buddy has the worst luck with male plants. I'll give these little Strawberry Bananas to him. Sounds a little like Dankman's buddy, I hope my buddy has better luck. Although my friend may be stressing the shit out of his plants... little hermie action possibly.

Hope all is good in your shed

Hey brother, plants looking good in there! They may not be the largest buds but we're seeing quality coming through for sure, loads of frosty stacking. With 4 weeks to go i'm confident they'll put on some good weight for you! :ganjamon:

Hey brother, plants looking good in there! They may not be the largest buds but we're seeing quality coming through for sure, loads of frosty stacking. With 4 weeks to go i'm confident they'll put on some good weight for you! :ganjamon:
Thanks dude. Yeah, they might just do something...

Your flowers are stacking nicely in there brotha. :high-five:

Good morning! I wanted to share my Rick Simpson Oil in process. I had 2 half gallon jars of decarboxilated (spelling?) larf, sugar leaves, basically all the left overs.

What I did next was a little outside the box. Normally you would soak the bud in alcohol for about 5 minutes. BUT! I filled the larf jars with alcohol and let it sit for a little more than 48 hours. You arent supposed to do that because "you'll pull out unwanted compounds from the dried material" I'm thinking I dont really care if there is chlorophyll in it. It's not like it's getting smoked. I'm looking to improve my yield which in this capacity is really awful usually. I dont care about terpenes, or taste. It already tastes like shit, I cant make it better. So I've squeezed out the alcohol from the wet material. I now have a gallon of a THC tincture in a bowl. The alcohol needs to go away... heres where it can get dangerous. Alcohol is ultra flammable, duh. DO NOT USE OPEN FLAME TO HEAT THE MATERIAL SO IT WILL EVAPORATE FASTER! You will most likely blow yourself up and wind up in court looking like a tatered marshmellow. In my part of the woods making concentrates is illegal. So what I do is plan on taking 24 to 36 hours just to remove the alcohol. I simply open a window and use a fan to blow on it. Therefore you dont have to wind up in a burn unit.
A shot of the fan, some clones and a pipettor to help fill capsules.

but I think I'm gonna use syringes to hold the finished goods instead of gelatine capsules. You have to use a certain type of capsule or they will melt. Syringes are much easier to fill than capsules anyway
Thus ending part on

Good morning! I wanted to share my Rick Simpson Oil in process. I had 2 half gallon jars of decarboxilated (spelling?) larf, sugar leaves, basically all the left overs.

What I did next was a little outside the box. Normally you would soak the bud in alcohol for about 5 minutes. BUT! I filled the larf jars with alcohol and let it sit for a little more than 48 hours. You arent supposed to do that because "you'll pull out unwanted compounds from the dried material" I'm thinking I dont really care if there is chlorophyll in it. It's not like it's getting smoked. I'm looking to improve my yield which in this capacity is really awful usually. I dont care about terpenes, or taste. It already tastes like shit, I cant make it better. So I've squeezed out the alcohol from the wet material. I now have a gallon of a THC tincture in a bowl. The alcohol needs to go away... heres where it can get dangerous. Alcohol is ultra flammable, duh. DO NOT USE OPEN FLAME TO HEAT THE MATERIAL SO IT WILL EVAPORATE FASTER! You will most likely blow yourself up and wind up in court looking like a tatered marshmellow. In my part of the woods making concentrates is illegal. So what I do is plan on taking 24 to 36 hours just to remove the alcohol. I simply open a window and use a fan to blow on it. Therefore you dont have to wind up in a burn unit.

but I think I'm gonna use syringes to hold the finished goods instead of gelatine capsules. You have to use a certain type of capsule or they will melt. Syringes are much easier to fill than capsules anyway
Thus ending part on
Very cool!

Very cool!
Glad you enjoyed that one. If you ever have questions, let me know. If you need a different view on all this SweetSue is brilliant with this oil and other concentrates. If you want to get into rosin, Grandpatoken does a perpetual thread on it with his Grandpa Glue. I'm sure you know all this, just putting it out there

Thus ending part on
Here is my oil today. Theres a bunch of water in it, and it takes much longer to evap. water than alcohol. Even 99% pure alcohol has 1% water.
I just wanted to show you what water looks like in the oil... its white. That's it, that's all, until next time

The mix is as dry as it will get at room temp. I added a tablespoon of Lethicin, and a couple of coconut oil. This will thin out the oil, but also the lethicin will actually make it stronger by allowing the THC more bioavailable when you eat it.

By far the easiest way to store this is in a syringe. I use a 3ml needleless version. If you choose to do the same remember you may need to buy the caps. I have used 1ml syringes in the past but they dont hold enough. If you choose to sell them it may not be a bad option.

If you decide you gotta have capsules you will need a few things. The oil needs to be absolutely free of alcohol and water. You will mix in the coconut oil and lethicin like before. You will need a fill tray to hold the half capsules to be filled. The trays are size specific. Be sure the size you're going to use matches your tray. I use "00" size. Make sure you buy capsules are already separated to save a little work. You will need an eyedropper of some sort to draw the liquid and fill the capsules. I use a pipettor but even that has its drawbacks. If you go that way make sure you buy an adjustable one so as to dial in the amount you need. You should buy the capsules from Capsule Connection, and make sure they are the vegetable version not made with gelatine, or they may melt. I keep all oil products in the fridge to keep the oil hard.
I remove a syringe from the fridge, place it a warm cup of water to melt it a bit, it shouldnt take too long.
So I got almost 45 syringes full of oil. I usually sell them for $10, if I sell them. To use, I usually tear a corner off a slice of bread. Add a dab of oil, roll it up and eat it. I will say that it doesnt taste good, but you can hide it in anything.

The buzz is as powerful as you want it. If your mission is to see God this will send you on your way. In the picture with all the syringes you will see a single grain of rice at the bottom of the pic. you should start with a line as long as the rice and scale the dose up or down to suit. My wife and I went out with friends to Newport Beach. I dropped a capsule in mid morning and didnt start talking again till after sundown. I was SO fucked up for the 3 hours in the middle, it really kinda sucked. Thankfully everyone knew where I was at, and didnt fuck with me too much. I so deserved it!

There it is. The ultimate way to use your trash, it's a much better yield than hash. And its many times stronger. I've sold 20 syringes already. But MY personal stash will last probably a year

Very good info! I've been spunout before on edibles and clamed up for a couple of hours. Thank God I was home. Lol. Ingesting is way different than smoking. Especially when you're bro tells you, they are weak eat a few. LMAO.... next thing you know your off for a ride

Very good info! I've been spunout before on edibles and clamed up for a couple of hours. Thank God I was home. Lol. Ingesting is way different than smoking. Especially when you're bro tells you, they are weak eat a few. LMAO.... next thing you know your off for a ride

I had a friend tell me that once, but he was talking about the two tabs of acid I had just got from him. I wound up in jail. "Yeah, they arent that strong take em both" I've had the funniest day ever and the worst day on acid... I wont do it again.

Lesson to be learned by the audience... take it easy. If someone tells you to eat a spoonful of oil just say NO!

Back
Top Bottom