Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

I have a friend who has some shrooms. I'm letting them sample them first. Then I'll partake :laugh: Hopefully I'll get some soon
Haha! My man Danko! That's the way to do that.

Got a story on mushrooms... so my buddy Weedwhacker, called that for his hair not his love for bud which was profound. We go over to another buddy's pad to hang out. There was a bag of fungus on the kitchen counter with just a couple tops. Weedwhacker had decided I wasnt getting it and I decided he wasnt getting it so we decided to smoke it...

Dude, it was worse than smoking the inner tube out of you're little brothers bicycle. SO-FUCKING-AWFUL!!! I remember looking over to whacker as he took a puff, tears streaming down his face. I was probably 19. This was the funniest thing I had ever seen. You remember the scene in the movie Airplane when that dude says "looks like the wrong week to quit sniffing glue" his face, with a red afro. I thought I was gonna die I was laughing so God damn hard

Try smoking it!

Dont listen to your friends...

I remember tripping on mescaline when I was a young teen with a redhead girl who was a hottie and I couldn't stop staring at her freckles. Freaked her out. Needless to say I didn't get far with her after that :rofl:

I remember tripping on mescaline when I was a young teen with a redhead girl who was a hottie and I couldn't stop staring at her freckles. Freaked her out. Needless to say I didn't get far with her after that :rofl:
From then on she was always referred to as Freaky Freckles

I love red heads, but every single one is totally insane

The nightmare continues...
But, I have a couple different pictures!!!!

This shows the root system after the issues on the big plant.
Here is one in the other tub.

And more of the usual...

The one plant that was doing so well now its giving back talk.

In another thread I was saying how I had a mess of seedlings that were giving me issues. So instead of pampering them like I had been, I was pissed. So I pulled the smallest one and pinned it to the wall. I told the rest they would wind up just like the little one if they didnt straighten the fuck up. Here is that seedling
Fuckin plants!

There you go, that will teach them a lesson! Maybe the others will straighten up now lol✌
That grow was a while back. But I think this group needs something a little more aggressive, something with a voodoo... I'm gonna sacrifice a chicken. Wish me luck, im off to KFC

:rofl: Oh my god that’s funny✌
Come on man, no one can resist the 11 herbs and spices. I'll put little crosses on the leaves with gravy just like palm Sunday. I'm going to SAVE these plants... Amen

When I was a teenager I was a fry cook for a low budget fast food chicken restaurant. I have to be in the mood for it now days :) I dig Popeye's Cajun seasoning too. Got some in Atlanta airport recently. Good stuff
I'm not sure I could do that job. I dont want to know what happens in the back. Popeyes is great, but I'm thinking for the operation above it takes the Colonel.

Wait... was this the place you met the red head? Haha

No redhead there! But it is good to not know what is going on in the background of some stuff. I did used to get stoned and run the fryers. Good thing they had timers :laugh:
Man that would be fun at 12 years old, hanging Luke (an action figure) over the Sarlak pit (fryer) Jabba the Hut could be a double burger with cheese xtra sauce waiting for some roasted Skywalker. Man, that would be cool.

Hahaha i had a good laugh reading the last page brothers :rofl:
ST that's a load of oil, that should keep you well stocked for a while.

Hahaha i had a good laugh reading the last page brothers :rofl:
ST that's a load of oil, that should keep you well stocked for a while.
Irie, my man. I'm glad you were entertained. I'm so sick of thos grow, but it's always a pleasure to read your posts. They lift my spirits. Cheers!

Things have picked up a bit. I did a 2 day flush before adding nutrients. Calcium, Mendo, a bit of Micro, very little Grow, and a full shot of P and K. Fulvic acid, my PPMs are 700 or so. I will add more fulvic acid and a bit more P,K. But, I doubt I'll ever get above 1000

So the buds are doing their thing. Some are looking pretty good actually. All are small... I'm cool with that as long as they grow into leafy hand grenades. 2 months in flower happened a few days ago. They are all still showing new pistils, but I'm after darker trichomes... you guys know how long that can take. I'm thinking at least 2 weeks.

I trimmed the tops of my mothers a couple weeks ( I think) and the future clones are looking well. I gave them a small shot of Nitro just to get them out of second gear.

Back
Top Bottom