Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Good luck with the sog brother!
Thanks man! I dont know what to expect with the SOG grow. It wont be record breaking yields since I'm not really utilizing the space like I should, but I just want to try it.

It's always nice to try different things. Keeps shit interesting. I'm using a scrog net at the moment. Haven't used one in few years. But I let my girls get to tall, so a net it is :)

It's always nice to try different things. Keeps shit interesting. I'm using a scrog net at the moment. Haven't used one in few years. But I let my girls get to tall, so a net it is :)
I've only not used one once.
It did ok, but could have been better. I used it as my 420 day tree, who needs Santa Claus when you have a tree like that

Yeah I could do without Santa with that :laugh:
That was the third Lemon Skunk (from DNA Genetics) plant i grew. Like the first two, it didnt smell like lemons either. I have been looking for a super lemony skunk since high school. Have you grown something like that?

The closest I have come was a super lemon haze from greenhouse seed company. I actually got it from a friend who said that is what it was. Really Lemon skunky earthy smell. Recently I grew a lemon snow cone from elev8 genetics. More of a lemon lime taste. Low yeilder, but super tasty and strong. It's super lemon haze x lemon tree. I'll be growing more of them at some point. It did pop couple of nanners. That's only reason I didn't keep it. I totally regret not keeping it. If something pops nanners I usually get rid of it not wanting pollen. But I fucked up with that one

The closest I have come was a super lemon haze from greenhouse seed company. I actually got it from a friend who said that is what it was. Really Lemon skunky earthy smell. Recently I grew a lemon snow cone from elev8 genetics. More of a lemon lime taste. Low yeilder, but super tasty and strong. It's super lemon haze x lemon tree. I'll be growing more of them at some point. It did pop couple of nanners. That's only reason I didn't keep it. I totally regret not keeping it. If something pops nanners I usually get rid of it not wanting pollen. But I fucked up with that one
That's good to know! We may have had this conversation before if so I'm sorry... I smoke pot. Super Lemon Haze sounds familiar. I want the same thing as one I smoked in high school. Someone was calling it Skunk Number 1 but who knows. Thanks man!

No problem bro. I absolutely love the lemon terps. By far my favorite. Many people have been chasing the old school skunk. But nobody seems to be finding it

I'm trying my first hydro grow. A couple pages back you refer to a two flush. Care to elaborate?
Two flushes? Doesnt ring a bell. Can you go back and hit the reply button on the post? This will bring that post up, so I can see what the hell I'm talking about. Haha

Things have picked up a bit. I did a 2 day flush before adding nutrients. Calcium, Mendo, a bit of Micro, very little Grow, and a full shot of P and K. Fulvic acid, my PPMs are 700 or so. I will add more fulvic acid and a bit more P,K. But, I doubt I'll ever get above 1000

So the buds are doing their thing. Some are looking pretty good actually. All are small... I'm cool with that as long as they grow into leafy hand grenades. 2 months in flower happened a few days ago. They are all still showing new pistils, but I'm after darker trichomes... you guys know how long that can take. I'm thinking at least 2 weeks.

I trimmed the tops of my mothers a couple weeks ( I think) and the future clones are looking well. I gave them a small shot of Nitro just to get them out of second gear.
A two day flush. Empty the entire system and run straight water for two days?

A two day flush. Empty the entire system and run straight water for two days?
Yep, that's it. I really dont want to over feed so I sometimes give them a break by using fresh water.

This grow was totally thrashed. The plants almost died. From that the leaves were really jacked up and hard to read any nutrient issues. I had to bring them back before I could resume flower. Of the three plants none did anything spectacular. It's all gonna be made into oil.

Sorry if i was unclear. If you have more questions please feel free to ask. Have you started a thread yet? Let me know. I'd like to watch. What style hydro are you going to use?

Yep, that's it. I really dont want to over feed so I sometimes give them a break by using fresh water.

This grow was totally thrashed. The plants almost died. From that the leaves were really jacked up and hard to read any nutrient issues. I had to bring them back before I could resume flower. Of the three plants none did anything spectacular. It's all gonna be made into oil.

Sorry if i was unclear. If you have more questions please feel free to ask. Have you started a thread yet? Let me know. I'd like to watch. What style hydro are you going to use?
[/QUOTE

I have not started a thread.
I built a RDWC out of an old cooler and 2 5gallon buckets.
The reason I was asking, my ppm is static and my ph is going down. 4th week of flower.
I'm not sure if I need more nutes or a good flush.

Where are your PPMs?
Are there any leaf issues?
Have you been feeding aggressively?
Are you using a PK booster?
Do you use a float valve or other autofill methods?
Are you using an RO filter?
Or, bottled? Maybe even tap water?

If I were in my 4th week, I would have a full shot of Calcium (I use Botanicare because it has micro nutes like Boron) a full shot of bloom ( I use the Gen Hydro Flora trio). I would have a PK booster (koolbloom liquid is popular. Micro nutrients, so a half shot of that. A full shot of Silica ( dont use Armor Si, its Ph is 11). Silica Blast from Botanicare is the goods). Fulvic acid (Fulpower from Bioag). I also use Thrive Alive (only use the hydro version) or Super Thrive.
If you use Calcium, Silica, and a Micro nute, add them in the following order... Silica first before any nutes ( check your Ph after). Calcium then let the mix blend for a bit. Micro is the last of the three. If you have the time let the nutes settle after each application, but it's not a super huge deal.

The chart below may help you.

Are you allowing the proper amount of time to let the Ph adjustment stabilize? 95% of the time my Ph is high. I will make an adjustment and watch the numbers. If they start to move up again I add more then leave it for a couple hours. I'll come back and make another adjustment. My system is 50 gallons. Any measurements I give you may not apply to you.

If I'm adjusting my Ph down and it clouds the water as you pour it, that's bad. Its fighting the nutes and locking things out. If you do it enough you may actually find sand in the res. when you clean it. What I do is add a few teaspoons of Down to a quart of water, then mix the shit out of it and add it. This will help keep it stable. It's not perfect, but it will help.

Ok dude. If you have more questions let me know

My system holds about 12 gallons.
I gave them a full shot of nutes yesterday.
Couple of hours later ph was 5.8, ppm was 1000
Today it's at 5.7 and 1070. It's been eight days since I changed the res.
I was thinking changing res tomorrow, Refill with plain ro water and let it be for awhile then renute

I'm using up the last of some fox farms I have. No leaf issues yet and the plants look great.
I use 1\2 tsp calimagic per gallon.
IMG_3213.jpg

My system holds about 12 gallons.
I gave them a full shot of nutes yesterday.
Couple of hours later ph was 5.8, ppm was 1000
Today it's at 5.7 and 1070. It's been eight days since I changed the res.
I was thinking changing res tomorrow, Refill with plain ro water and let it be for awhile then renute

I'm using up the last of some fox farms I have. No leaf issues yet and the plants look great.
I use 1\2 tsp calimagic per gallon.
IMG_3213.jpg
I wouldnt worry too much about a .1 differential on Ph. 58 is perfect for hydro. When you go to measure make sure your meter has stabilized. You want to make sure you got the most accurate measurement. It's kinda like what I was talking about with a Ph adjustment. You gotta let it chill for a second.

You plants DO look good. When you change the res. Just flush and add your nutes. Your plants dont need a rest.

Did you say you're 4 weeks in flower? I dont see preflowers or anthing

Back
Top Bottom