Strawberry Blue - Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze - CFL Grow

Re: Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze Autos (CFL Grow)

Grow space - 4x5x4.5
Soil - promix/vermiculite
Lighting - 8 65w cfl`s (for now) mixed spec. 20/4
Temp - 80-85f
RH - 40-45%
Ventilation - 4 and 5 inch fans
Germed 1 Blueberry Bliss and 2 Amnesia haze Autos directly in 3gal pots & 1 blueberry Bliss in 2 gal pot. All 4 seeds were up in 4 days and are 6 days old in the photo.

cab19.jpg

GetAttachment_2_1.jpg

6_days1.jpg

ok....these suck. Time to figure out how to post pictures correctly :sorry:

I am here and will Kick back to see what you got going on.

0011810.jpg
0021802.jpg
0051544.jpg
0031729.jpg

Ok....think I figured the pics out:thumb:
I will try and get more recent ones posted tomorrow... So far everything's going good, just waiting.... One thing iv already learned, CFL`s get hotter than i expected. I will need to vent my cab properly after this grow. I cut a 4 in. hole at the top of the cab and thought that having a 4 in fan blowing across the cab would vent enough heat out.(i also have a 5 in fan for more air movement inside).Trial run of the cab showed consistent temps of 95. I'm leaving the door cracked now about 5 in and that has dropped temps to 80 - 85.

I didn't even need to label the pots to tell these 2 strains apart. The Blueberry is definitely starting to show its Indica dominance sporting a darker color and fatter leaves. Just kickin back waiting for a growth spurt.(these are supposed to be 11/12 week strains i believe):reading420magazine: Since my tapwater comes out at 9.0 i felt like id be giving them more ph down than water so I have been using distilled water up to this point. The freebie I got germed and got put in soil this morning, Figured I would start a photo and have it ready to flower about the time the Autos finish.
BlueberryBliss.jpg

IMG_20140516_154526_568.jpg

inthebox.jpg

IMG_20140516_155310_230.jpg

IMG_20140516_155731_941.jpg

16 days old -Not a whole lot going on but was bored so I thought I would post a few pics. Running the lights more towards 18/6 -mainly because Iv been fighting to keep temps down and in the process I see a bit of wind burn already. They actually seem to like the extra rest. Still watering with distilled water and will probably try a feeding in a week or so (1/5 to 1/4 strength to see how they act and then go from there). Last pic is of "the runt". Its growing but not even close to keeping up with the other girls....
5-20.jpg

5-20_2_.jpg

5_20.jpg

runt17.jpg

21 days old- Starting to grow new shoots out of bottom nodes. Noticed a slight skunky smell this morning, after further investigation I determined it is coming from the two Blueberry plants (you have to be a few feet away or closer to notice it). No smell at all from the two Amnesia Haze. Gave them all a 1/4 strength dose of 4-8-4 this morning ,its all I had and will probably stick to that and my fish tank for nutes as needed (haven't decided yet). The first two pics are the Blueberry and the last one is the biggest of the the Amnesia Haze:cheer:
bb5-25.jpg

bb25-25.jpg

amhaze5-25.jpg

24 days old - I wasn't going to update so soon but....in the last 3 days they all have shot up about 2 or 3 inches. I gave them a light watering yesterday with nutes from my fish tank. Last night all 4 plants decided to show pistols on their lower nodes. Then this morning, one Blueberry and one Haze was also throwing pistols out their tops. Armed and dangerous now boys! :yahoo:
haze5-28.jpg

BB-5-28.jpg

5-28.jpg

05-28.jpg

What’s up only guy who has been reading my journal? Decided to take a peek at what you’re doing. Looks great man. Flowering super quick. Sorry about your move to no man’s land, it’s only a matter of time before mj legal everywhere.

Thanks for droppin by cmon! Yea bro, its kinda ironic. I was stuck in the system back in Colorado because of my pro-cannibis choices (so to speak). Then when medical was legalized the court denied to recognize mine because I was already on paper. I served a year for doing what I do and when I got out decided to say fook that state. Now its legal there! I love and miss my home state but not the pos bureaucrats that run it. I love where I live now, some of the best hunting and fishing in the states! Now only if this state would pull their head out and recognize that cannibis is a gift from god and its not going away. :Namaste:

30 days old- Watering about every 3 days (as needed) with water from the fish tank still. Last watering added 1 tsp molasses to the mix. All 4 autos are really stinking up the room now (mostly 1-3 hrs after lights on). The photoplant is doing great and starting to poke her roots out the drain holes in her pot. She will get transplanted today or tomorrow.
6-3.jpg

06-03.jpg

SB6-3.jpg

group6-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom