Strawberry Cough and more, 400w MH/HPS, Soil

gmase22

I recently picked up a few babies from an old friend, and he gave me quite a selection. There are 2 strawberry cough, an og headband, and sour diesel. I have grown this same strawberry before and it was great. I think they are going to grow up to be my mothers, and Im only going to flower the weaker strawberry. I am going to be using fox farm ocean forest soil and the fox farm nutes with sea kelp. I have a 400w hortilux blue MH and a 400w hortilux HPS. I am planning on harvesting my last crop tomorrow morning, and moving the new batch in. I will try to get some pics up this week to show ya what Im working with. :partyboy:

Pictures would be very good, we are all picture whores over here!
i WOULD LOVE TO COUGH SOME STRAWBERRY!

OK guys sorry bout the wait. I got some good news and some bad news. Good news, theres a great swell in and I have been able to surf. Bad news I transplanted the babies and put them about 5' under the MH. I thought this would be OK... I was wrong way to intense light. I switched to my fluorescents when I saw it but it was too late for one. Another one also developed a weird slimy texture and is looking pretty dead also. So with that all happened I am left with 2 lil guys that Im pretty sure are gonna pull through. I am posting some pics of the setup and everything so those should be up soon.

tmpphpdKqxKo.jpg

the last harvest... almost dried

tmpphpgquCid.jpg

the grow closet, a metal shelf wrapped in black and white tarp

tmpphpOcgU9c.jpg

fresh air intake, also gives air current through canopy

tmpphpIKnnYA.jpg

exhaust fan sitting on top shelf sucks hot air out, I put ballast on top to keep it cool

tmpphpOF0u3p.jpg

light and hood

tmpphpkWqZEV.jpg

heres what Im working with

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom