Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

MMM I'll sniff your swells and roll your sticky buds into cones!
Lol. Awesome.

So, how close do you think you are to murdering your plant? Pushin pistils again....

Highya SO,

I got them from Maine Hydroponics in Whitefield. I recommend the strain.

I have some seeds, but haven't separated them yet. Waiting on the flowers to dry.

Oh, btw, it's officially labeled "Mobsta". May help finding it. Cheers

Is it a super auto?
No, SO, it's a sativa dominant hybrid photo non-feminized strain that should finish flowering the first week in October. At least one did, and I think I should have taken them both at the same time. More bud rot this time (harvested 1/2 today, and 1/2 tomorrow). Long story. But I've been smoking it a week dry, and I love it!! Cheers

No, SO, it's a sativa dominant hybrid photo non-feminized strain that should finish flowering the first week in October. At least one did, and I think I should have taken them both at the same time. More bud rot this time (harvested 1/2 today, and 1/2 tomorrow). Long story. But I've been smoking it a week dry, and I love it!! Cheers
Fantastic! You're almost there Bode. Getting a matured sativa outdoors in our climate is rare!

Not trying to be even less fun, but I want to suggest that you extend that 24 hours of darkness out to 36... that last 12 hours is where a lot of the final screaming and thoughts of death occur... I hate to see you just 2/3 testing a theory.
Ooh I was planning on 48. If it's important to cut off at 36 I can do some night work tonight however I'd prefer a morning start. My body's out of gas after 2 pm pretty much lately. What do you think strictly trichome wise? Think +12 hours will harm our data? I see where I mis posted the 24 hours. Apologies all!
What Wait you mean more fun right? I'm a big fan of anticipation leading me on the path of the snowiest nugs ever. :yahoo:

Hi and good evening/whathaveyou, The deed is done with great results. I swung that axe, snipped the snips, washed and hung for the night in the great out of doors shed. I found a million mid to smallish size buds as frosty as I've grown and stinky as i wished. They're pretty solid most of them. She gave me a half inch ball of scissor hash I've been working on. All head and no body and a pleasant high. I didn't weigh anything today and the longer I grow the worse I guess. I hope on the + side of a pound.
The after darkness pics are needing more eyes than mine please. I'm not good for that today. I got the pics this morn at 6. Check em out.

Back
Top Bottom