Strawberry Kush: Mother Plant

What did the QB cost you to build?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I had 2 drivers sitting here so about $230 us.

The drivers I got free from a buddy who ordered them yrs ago the never built a light for his coral tank.

I will use these for my garden as well so I will have head start on my greenhouse this year.

My main goal is conserving energy while getting quality product.

Running my veg room under 100 watts will be savings over the 4 x cfl I was using.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

I had 2 drivers sitting here so about $230 us.

The drivers I got free from a buddy who ordered them yrs ago the never built a light for his coral tank.

I will use these for my garden as well so I will have head start on my greenhouse this year.

My main goal is conserving energy while getting quality product.

Running my veg room under 100 watts will be savings over the 4 x cfl I was using.

See that's what I'm all about. Low watts/high lumens. Trying to explain that to my clients is impossible. I constantly get the question "how can a 150w COB be brighter than a 400w HID/Mars Led etc if it's "400 watts of brightness?"
People fail to understand that watts is a unit of consumption, not brightness. It's like trying to explain that the earth is round when everyone still believes it's flat.

See that's what I'm all about. Low watts/high lumens. Trying to explain that to my clients is impossible. I constantly get the question "how can a 150w COB be brighter than a 400w HID/Mars Led etc if it's "400 watts of brightness?"
People fail to understand that watts is a unit of consumption, not brightness. It's like trying to explain that the earth is round when everyone still believes it's flat.

I just did a large build for a buddy and he was dead serious on having 1000watts.

Then I should him 4x 1825 at 115 watts and he was blown away.

He runs 6 x 1000 hps and we are replacing them all when cxm22s are available (sinks)

I also am working with a company to start a LPS in North battleford sk

Town has approved bylaws!

Sweet.
I have a buddy like yours. Old schooler who can't wrap his head around LED. Keeps insisting I need to use 6500k for veg/2700k flower. I tried explaining to him the sun doesn't change Kelvin just because the plants are flowering. Also insists I need 1000w.
I'm flowering under 4000k Vero. Buds are 22 days into flower....about 10" long. Using 150w on 3 Vero 29 and another 120w on 3000k citi1212's.
420-magazine-mobile1276193389.jpg

Sweet.
I have a buddy like yours. Old schooler who can't wrap his head around LED. Keeps insisting I need to use 6500k for veg/2700k flower. I tried explaining to him the sun doesn't change Kelvin just because the plants are flowering. Also insists I need 1000w.
I'm flowering under 4000k Vero. Buds are 22 days into flower....about 10" long.
420-magazine-mobile1276193389.jpg

Nice.

I'm using 3500k for flower.

Wish it gave bit more stretch.

And now 5000k for veg.

Hoping this works.

But ya watts needs to be used for savings not effectiveness.

Buds look good.

How's stretch under the 4000k?

Vero 4000K is equal to Cree 3500k spectral wise. I've got some 1700k 660nano 10,000lumen chips from Vero coming. I find the only thing that LED cobs lack is the 660 nm spectrum.

Man I'm so close to ordering these seeds. Is it the temps that make the color? Have you smoked them? if so how is the high? I want to grow them for that color but the high has to be good as well. I'm sitting around 80F at the hottest and at night I drop down to around 65F
I'm assuming my temps will go up some during the summer even tho I'm in a basement. Should I wait to grow this strain next winter if I decide to grab some? Man I cant wait to see how yours turn out.
Also..
how long does it take to usually receive the seeds from them?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom