Strawberry Sour D & Strawberry Cheesecake Scrog

These two are shooting up a little i lost the one in the root riot cube, cant remember which ones which but ill figure it out in the end! Rest of the seeds are nearly ready for transplant
420-magazine-mobile28903074.jpg

Does anyone know what this means and if its normal?
420-magazine-mobile818761785.jpg

Yeah they are good, heaps to choose from, I'm also using the flower power feed they are selling on there I got the starter pack and bought my own type of foliar nute....

But those babies are looking interesting, maybe that red is just a characteristic from strain.
I forgot mine to, but kinda lucky that one of the seeds was not an auto..

What's your ph of your water after nutes??

Might want to check runoff ph as well...

I'm running mine 5.8/6 with runoff last time 6.8...

Could be a deficiency, or what you call nutrient lockout, from bad ph balance....

If your using nutes at the moment half the dosage for a couple days to a week see how she springs up, also keep an eye on new growth see how healthy they are or decline etc...

Using nutes atm 1ml of A.N Grow Micro Bloom 3 part Voodoo juice 2ml a l once a week used Great white during transplant and superthrive. PH same as yours, 5.8-6 I add Ph down after nutes to adjust... I'm gonna give them a little while without water see if it helps I guess, I'm in coco too just incase you weren't aware they stretched a bit from originally being on the window so I kind of burried half the stem hopefully they'll perk up! Also temperatures are kind of high left the cab door open to keep it a bit cooler, going to set up properly next couple days

Occasionally I leave them a day with out water at all, and then a day of just water then back to nutes, just so they don't get lazy if you know what. It's not proven just my theory.
Obviously I don't know the strain and how it goes with heat etc. but I get my tent up to around 35 degrees C.

Test the ph at fun off after you water them, wait about 5mins and ph test the Rez...

But to me the name strawberry might make it red, well maybe

Occasionally I leave them a day with out water at all, and then a day of just water then back to nutes, just so they don't get lazy if you know what. It's not proven just my theory.
Obviously I don't know the strain and how it goes with heat etc. but I get my tent up to around 35 degrees C.

Test the ph at fun off after you water them, wait about 5mins and ph test the Rez...

But to me the name strawberry might make it red, well maybe

Yeah think i will leave them the day for sure!

Thought i would include real quick how i transplant them.

I use Cultivators technique with great results, my roots have never looked so healthy or grown quiet so fast!

First of all i sprinkle great white into the hole where the jiffy pellet will be placed
420-magazine-mobile1929064396.jpg

Then i make a feed consisting off

Advanced Nutrients MGB (start off with a low feed of around 1.5ml to a L in order Micro, Grow, Bloom this will get raised to 500ppm over the next couple weeks)
Dutch Pro Take Root 1ml per L
Superthrive 1 drop per 4L
Advanced nutrients Voodoo Juice 2ml per L Once per week

pH 5.8-6
420-magazine-mobile56966421.jpg

The results speak for themselves, havent been under the hps for long, pictures havent done it much justice but...

420-magazine-mobile1260078404.jpg

You can just plant them deeper later if they keep searching....

Loving the DIY pots.

Haha thankyou my friend! Used all my actual pots on the SSD and SC beans theyll eventually be planted in something a little more suitable!

And can anyone help me with my plants? Quiet pale in colour and has a claw kind of effect going on? Roots look great though? Using 1.2ml of an MGB a L? Do i need to up my nutrients a little maybe?

Transplanted my last seed into its first pot using the same technique I have now learnt from Cultivator. Watered them all with a much weaker feed of 0.5ml of MGB per L in a 4L feed then added another just under half a L just to dilute it a little more. Then added 4ml Take Root 1 drop of SuperThrive then I took out 1.5L of this feed put it into a 1.5L bottle and added 3ml of Voodoo juice and adjusted the ph to 5.5 to allow space for an upwards drift. The purpose in putting some of the feed into a 1.5 bottle is so i could give it a feed with voodoo juice in once a week and keep a separate feed for the rest of the feedings in between. Saves the hassle of remaking feeds and wasting nutrients.

Picture of them for now, not much is happening its so so i can monitor there progress and see if they prefer the weaker feed. First time in coco guys!

420-magazine-mobile991428608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259192354.jpg

Back
Top Bottom