Strawberry Sour D & Strawberry Cheesecake Scrog

Thought it was time for a chill night. Got the
420-magazine-mobile1471302660.jpg

Few spliffs and some glass pipe..

420-magazine-mobile853563614.jpg

What up Johnny. I'm new to the hobby and the community so been lurking through journals and wanted to show some love. Fine looking ladies you got there!

Thanks guys, kind words are always appreciated!

Asesino my partner thought it was a lot of wasted money and they were going to die for sure in the beginning!

Had to tell her "Ye of little faith!" ..

Another month or so left!

Lmao, reminds me of a video, couple of guys in an apache doing some low level flight training...pilot wanted to go through a gap between two trees, copilot said they wouldn't make it, Pilot said "oh ye of little faith"....before clipping the trees and going down lol. Thankfully your plants wont have that problem lol

Strawberry Sour D & Strawberry Cheesecake Scrog

Thanks guys, kind words are always appreciated!

Asesino my partner thought it was a lot of wasted money and they were going to die for sure in the beginning!

Had to tell her "Ye of little faith!" ..

Another month or so left!

Yeah you did the right thing and found some good help and did your homework.

This community is full of helpful growers I found a lot of help comes through both advanced and beginner growers all of which had some sort of knowledge worth spreading!

Wanting to give something back so my next grow log will be much more organised and as specific as possible!

The people on here are awesome. I was really skeptical because most of my online experience has been bad...be it talking about sports, or politics or even growing. I used to watch YT videos and try to read the comments but its nothing but a bunch of trolls who are full of hate and egos. But when I started reading some journals on here, I was blown away with the willingness to help and share info, the lack of egos (my ways is the best and you are an idiot!!) and just the overall positive experience. 420 does a great job of keeping the rift raft out! Love the site, the people, the attitudes and the knowledge share!!

The people on here are awesome. I was really skeptical because most of my online experience has been bad...be it talking about sports, or politics or even growing. I used to watch the youtube videos and try to read the comments but its nothing but a bunch of trolls who are full of hate and egos. But when I started reading some journals on here, I was blown away with the willingness to help and share info, the lack of egos (my ways is the best and you are an idiot!!) and just the overall positive experience. 420 does a great job of keeping the rift raft out! Love the site, the people, the attitudes and the knowledge share!!
I have to agree with you. I stopped participating in online forums and most social media awhile ago because it was such a constant negative experience. I still lurked around the web to learn things, but this is the first place I've found in a long time where the majority of the people were really about learning, helping, being decent, and growing (as individuals, as a group, and of course plants!). It's really nice. Glad to have found the mag community!

I have to agree with you. I stopped participating in online forums and most social media awhile ago because it was such a constant negative experience. I still lurked around the web to learn things, but this is the first place I've found in a long time where the majority of the people were really about learning, helping, being decent, and growing (as individuals, as a group, and of course plants!). It's really nice. Glad to have found the mag community!

It is certainly rare in the online world! I have to admit, I had a very pre-determined opinion of what I thought this site would be like. I mean I just knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would be dealing with nothing but jobless people living out of their parents basement with the "yo dude, lets go get ripped bruh". I really didn't give it much of a chance, but I was looking for information on growing certain strains so I figured I might pick up a useful tip here or there. Man was I ever wrong. I started reading one journal, then another and another, just waiting for all the Jeff Spiccoli characters to show up....and it never happened. What I found was great people that just loved growing cannabis, who checked their egos and accepted and helped those that knew little or noting and I was shocked! SIGN ME UP!! And now 420 is a standard part of my day to day life.

I can echo your thoughts as well. I have deleted FB and every other social media site and dont even bother reading comment sections of articles or news anymore. Since then everything is positive. Then I come here and was shocked at the quality of the people and the overall attitude of everyone. Just proves to me more than I already knew how powerful cannabis and the culture really is. ✌️

What day of flower on you on? Looking great brother. How much have your girls stretched? I am asking kind of to compare to mine. I am on day 24 since the flip, day 16 or 17 since hairs showed up. Seems like mine have kind of slowed down on the stretching department.

What day of flower on you on? Looking great brother. How much have your girls stretched? I am asking kind of to compare to mine. I am on day 24 since the flip, day 16 or 17 since hairs showed up. Seems like mine have kind of slowed down on the stretching department.

This was them around 2-3 days before i flipped on the 29/04 Im about a month into flowering, hoping to take them down around first couple weeks of July! There meant to be a 8 week strain. Did take a couple cuts thats rooted on my window. Not in the greatest condition, i really must do something about them!
420-magazine-mobile1963766275.jpg

Back
Top Bottom