Stressed plants

NoLogo

Hello,

1st time hydro grower here. 2 plants in DWC using Dyna-Grow. Lefty is 1 week 4 days old, righty is 1 week old. I went camping this weekend and just got back, before I left I changed the res. Lefty has a couple yellow spots on the tips of some leaves and righty is has discolourations on the leaves. Is this indicative of too much nutes? Here are some pics, thanks for the help.

Lefty
lefty1.jpg

Righty
righty.jpg

btw, pH seems to be fine, dont have a exact figure, just using the droplets. temps are 80 degrees and humidity is fine, using CFLs and they arnt too close. any other info needed, just ask :)

thank you for your response. these are from seeds, i changed the res earlier today with a more diluted solution, would you say i should half the recommended dose? at the moment i probably have a little over 1/2 to 3/4 what it recommends. if this issue is corrected now, will the fact that they have had a little nute burn cause any future problems or hurt growth or yeild? thanks again

from the pics it doesn't seem there's really much damage. . . s with luck its minor and shouldn't effect your yield. When giving Nutes to new plants, should always work your way up to strength, some peeps like to start with a 1/4 and some a 1/2. Then gradually increase strength and keep watch. . . good luck :peace:

Back
Top Bottom