Stretch/super trimming

Trier

What it is my plants are aces days in flower and I'm wondering when they are goin to stretch,
There about20inch high and starting to flower already(indicasx3) I have about 6ft Hightower space so I'm kinda hoping they stretch quite a bit i think? Also the indicas are auto flower I'm thinking there gonna harvest earlier? Won't get autos again!

I looked at a thred before about super trimming where all the leaves/branches are stripped barring the main nodes would this be a good idea for my next venture as I have a few clones in veg now I wouldnt mind trying it if u have any experience in it please let me know
Thanx in advance

You'll see the start of flowers and the start of stretch at about the 14th day. They'll stretch for a couple weeks then level off and start packing on more buds.

dude as long as its not hot on your hand ur good with the light. not too close tho because plants can sunburn just like us. It looks like mg/ca def but more necrotic and all over the leaf. as far as your avaiable head room for streaching-- if they are only 20" now and have started asymetrical growth dont expect any more than another 16-24". Keep in mind, its a indica and they are known for a denser, squater stature. also what strain and if hybred, what the % of each. comparing leaves will help you determin what phenotype you plant is most dominant too. do some homework on the parent geno's and you will know what pheno's to look for in yours. hope this helped

Back
Top Bottom