Strickly420's First Grow From Seed 4 Strains All Feminized

Hey everyone, super sorry for the lack of presence. Real quick on weights and smoke

H1-65g
H2-67g
H3-53g
H4- 75.5g

Himalayan is a def sativa dom hybrid. Skunky lemon scent. Even with heavy ambering this strain was not heavier than blue dream, great yielder tho.

Fruit Spirit
40g

Loved this one, fruity blueberry smell. Great up high, felt like i was floating wherever i went and was super happy and giggly.

C1 - 30g
C2 -40g

Nothing to special in my opinion, smelt ok but not pungent. Definitly an indica.

PF1 -44g
PF2 -40g

Very fluffy nugs, sativa. It smelt citrusy and not too much flavor.

Overall got 16.22 ounces.

I think due to drying none of our buds got nice smelling. Hopefully we can slow dry it this time. The house was just too cold so we had to keep them by the fireplace.

Right now we have 9 plants going all less than 12" . I ended up killing 40 seedlings in the cabinet i made so we bought a tent. I will hopefully start that thread soon, but I have a lot going on with my fish breeding project, the plants, and fixing up the house we moved into now that its getting warmer. So keep an eye out for my new journal in the next couple of weeks. I will probably start it when we flip to flower.

Positive vibes,
Strickly420

Nice weights and smoke report stricktly!
Send me an invite when you get the new journal up!
:thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom