Structured Water, Shungite & Fullerenes

Alright gang, been a little behind on this thread and test in general. I'm trying to make things as even as possible and the way I felt I can do that is by using a new living soul called SoHum in AutoPots that's fed ONLY water from the res (perfect test env for structured water vs. regular water). I have 2 eagle bill plants in the SoHum right now, but it wasn't a favorable transplant so I'm just waiting for everything to bounce back. I'll be getting way deep into the water/ shungite tests soon.

I’d recommend against base supercropping this time. It throws in another variable. One variable at a time. :battingeyelashes:

Interesting little experiment you have going here. Good to see you caught Gazoo’s eye. :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ll stop now and then to see how it’s going. :ciao:

Morning gentlemen. I figured if structured water was good enough for Silicon Valley, you must really be on to something.

I almost didn’t leave that video, because the majority of it had nothing to do with your conversations here, but by God, they were too good to leave behind. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Morning gentlemen. I figured if structured water was good enough for Silicon Valley, you must really be on to something.

only 72 hrs to Reprogram and I can start to access the matrix, I like it. The video just opened and added something to my subconscious mind, lets see if I can make it grow :idea:

I’m personally very excited to get this grow going, just waiting for plants to adjust to soil which is taking FOR-E-VER. A company to remain unnamed provided me with several pretty expensive water structuring devices for this test, so we should get a pretty clear picture as to whether or not there is an impact or not.

I’ve tried to make everything the exact same with no variation. Same pots, light, tent, pheno, soil/ volume of soil, and water (structured vs. not). I’m wondering if I should keep letting the plants get used to the soil or just take clones and start over.

Any opinions, here’s the clones I would take off the same plant if I were to go the start over route.
9A0A75C5-43C4-40E7-9836-7F5CDEC81315.jpeg

Since this is sort of a wonky test to begin with, decided we should make it a little wonkier. I wasn’t pumped with the progress of the eagle plants I had in the soil, so took some cuttings to see if we cant start things off on a better foot.

Enter wonkiness, aka the two cuttings.

For each one I took (2) topped cuttings from plant 1, attempted graft them together at the stem and placed directly into RW. Repeated the process for plant 2, so we’ll see what happens. Be cool if everything stays gravy so we can start the structured water test.

4DAC58B4-B45D-478D-AF41-DF0CB434AD85.jpeg
3F30B07D-391F-420D-9C80-E6F757D73A7E.jpeg

I was pretty cruel to the stems at the graft point, so if they survive I have no doubts they’ll be one plant. Right now they both look very happy so I’m optimistic. It will prob change how I structure moms and clone in the future if it works because it basically allows you to get that even quadline structure directly from a rooted clone. Or even broader thought, if you did 3-4 recently topped cuttings you could get 8 mains right out of the shoot.

I know you’re no stranger to stem graft Sativuhhh, may be time for round 2 :)?

Just be sure to reference it as a Sequaddle Clone™️ or Sequaddleing... for no other reason than I think it’s stupid and funny.

Just be careful on the Sequaddeling (I like it) not to rip em apart, perhaps tether them up a bit above the top just under those first node leaves with tape before training starts.

Did the crystals move you and the plants to a new celestial plane where the weed grows itself magically?

Did the crystals move you and the plants to a new celestial plane where the weed grows itself magically?

I guess so. Profile missing now. Wondered where this was gonna go too

good read. super interesting. hoping OP didn't get busted lol

Not the SHUNGITE model but thinking of placing some in my
home made VORTEX STRUCTURE WATER Barrel

Set to continually Vortex the water with any overflow RAINING back
down into the 35 gallon barrel

how did you do this continual vortex bro?

how did you do this continual vortex bro?

Its really very simple DIY ;)
All that was needed was the Pump a length of hose, small clear bucket and Heat glue gun.

I never had a plan when I started it just all fit together as I was building it :rofl:

1) 30 gal blue water barrel with lid
1) Dollar store clear Ice Bucket
1) Length of hose for water pump
1) Plant pot Water tray that fits over barrel top opening

1) Drill to drill holes
1) Soldering Iron to Put holes in plastic barrel lid
1) Cake Cover to put over the VORTEX small bucket to keep water splash inside barrel

Ok here is how it all went together

Drill small 1/4 to 1/2 inch hole in center bottom of clear top Small bucket along
with a small hole on the lowest edge of the side just big enough to put the Water
pump release end of the hose through. Position the hose at the bottom of the
small bucket in a way that it sits against the inner lower edge and the water will
be forced out so it is being forced to circle the bottom of the small bucket, this
creates the vortex. The One Hole in the Bottom center is were the VORTEX is
created. Water coming in is forced CLOCKWISE or COUNTERCLOCKWISE (use your hemispheres direction)
around the sides of the small bucket. Once the water reaches the top of the small bucket it
will spill over the sides just a bit, suspect if you adjust the pressure it could be set to not
go over the edges but I like it that way since the extra water that spills over the edges is
trapped in the tray that I put a bunch of small holes in with the soldering iron,
this is the Electric charge part of the water structuring caused by overflow raining back into the blue barrel

Ok thats how it works but you may need to improvise the parts to get a good fit

Here is a youtube video of the process

Back
Top Bottom