Structured Water, Shungite & Fullerenes

Turbo - Welcome!

Gazoo - Love it!

If you want to get into an interesting article while nice and high this one will suffice: https://marcelvogel.org/LabNotesMarcelVogel.pdf

The interesting part to me is they demonstrate structured water’s enhanced ability to absorb UVA. Why is that interesting - to me it’s because the industry at large is starting to determine that plant exposure to UVA produces enhanced trichrome production. So if structured water shows an ability to get more out of UVA, would/ could that also mean that a cannabis plant fed with structured water would too? Food for thought and fun.

Turbo - Welcome!

Gazoo - Love it!

If you want to get into an interesting article while nice and high this one will suffice: https://marcelvogel.org/LabNotesMarcelVogel.pdf

The interesting part to me is they demonstrate structured water’s enhanced ability to absorb UVA. Why is that interesting - to me it’s because the industry at large is starting to determine that plant exposure to UVA produces enhanced trichrome production. So if structured water shows an ability to get more out of UVA, would/ could that also mean that a cannabis plant fed with structured water would too? Food for thought and fun.

I like it :cheer:

I have indeed noticed a HIGHER Production of TRICHOMES closer to my UVA/B T5s
IT is a Thing.

UV causes the plant to produce its natural SUN-SCREEN
SIDE NOTE Africa has the HIGHEST UV In the world so when growing African strains ITS
good to have it

I have come to the conclusion ITS THE LIGHT not only for the plants.
There is a NEUROSURGEON who only performs his operations under RED LIGHT
and says we are killing our self's under BLUE LIGHT. Ever notice just how much better
we feel when outside.

Just started reading up on the SHUNGITE and after seeing this Im guessing it absorbs the bad stuff so would
benefit from cleaning regularly ?

Cleaning shungite regularly
  1. ellite - once or twice a month shungite rinse under running water and leave for about one hour in the open air.
  2. rubble - once or two a month for 2-3 hours shungite immerse in a weak solution of baking soda, table salt or acetic acid. Shungite then profusely rinse under running water.
Is it safe to drink Shungite water?

Shungite
-filtered water is safe to drink without any additional purification process like boiling or chemical treatment. ... Shungite cleans water and neutralizes impurities. It is highly absorbent, enough to draw contaminants from water. Also, when placed in water, fullerenes attract and eliminate waterborne contaminants.

Cool artical from 1982 about the DISCOVERY of the fullerene molecule

Sounding more and more like you could get a chunk thats better or worse than another

From SPOILER article

The first fullerene molecule was discovered in 1985 by two scientists. But they existed way before man began to live on the planet. But you may wonder why it took a very long time for it to be discovered.

Fullerenes are named after Buckminster Fuller, who was an architect designing geodesic domes.

They have given rise to a new branch of chemistry. Inside the molecule, every carbon atom serves to hold the fullerene structure together and help external particles to attach to it. Countless chemical combinations can be achieved using fullerene. This article is a must-read for all young scientists who want to know about fullerenes and their applications.

EDIT

Maybe not I just read this

Fullerenes and related substances have shown considerable potential as catalysts (basically, substances that enhance a reaction without being consumed themselves).

Cool artical from 1982 about the DISCOVERY of the fullerene molecule

Sounding more and more like you could get a chunk thats better or worse than another

From SPOILER article

The first fullerene molecule was discovered in 1985 by two scientists. But they existed way before man began to live on the planet. But you may wonder why it took a very long time for it to be discovered.

Fullerenes are named after Buckminster Fuller, who was an architect designing geodesic domes.

They have given rise to a new branch of chemistry. Inside the molecule, every carbon atom serves to hold the fullerene structure together and help external particles to attach to it. Countless chemical combinations can be achieved using fullerene. This article is a must-read for all young scientists who want to know about fullerenes and their applications.

EDIT

Maybe not I just read this

Fullerenes and related substances have shown considerable potential as catalysts (basically, substances that enhance a reaction without being consumed themselves).
Welcome to the rabbit hole, see you at the bottom :)

Very interesting Article from the EMF ACADEMY about shungite and how its Graded
according to Carbon Content (90%+ = better fullerenes amount)

Guys/ Gals- Though I have an order for raw shungite stone placed, I have no clue when that’s gonna get here. Therefore, I went on Amazon and got my greasy little paws on some Elite Shungite so I could run a quick water test, I’m just too curious about all of this and it’s consumed my thoughts a bit.

The order arrived, I tested it on a flashlight and it conducted the electricity/ powered the light so we know it’s real.

I washed 50 grams and placed it into 1 litre of tap water. I placed a control container of water from the same source next to it so we’ll be able to know how much of changes in pH and ppm (if there are any) are due to the shingite vs. natural exposure to air, time, and dissolving.

Test Water: 434 PPM, 8.0pH, 50g Elite Shungite.
Control Water: 429 PPM, 8.0pH.
307CFF55-DDF3-453A-8E0E-5E80427C7A52.jpeg
The recommendation for the Elite Shugnite I bought was to add 50 grams into a litre of water leave rocks for 48-72 hours, then remove.

At 72 hours there was no delta between ppm and pH of control water vs. Shugnite water. Today (day 5 of leaving rocks in) the ppm is the same across both, however the Shungite water has a pH delta, .4 lower.

Waiting for clones to root some more and then will initiate the side by side actual plant grow test.

Old Salt, got another one for you.

Wife asked, “well what happened?”

I replied, “doesn’t look like much.”

Wife, “why’d you test during mercury retrograde?” and shakes head.

Me...looking up what mercury retrograde is and wondering how in the f%#* she even knew what that was or that it was happening. Seems like no matter what, always one step ahead of me.

Been doing a lot of reading, thinking, planning, and debating on the specific details for the side by side test.

Plant 1: Coco/ Perlite, RO Water, Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus, VegBloom.

Plant 2: Coco/ Perlite/ Shungite C-60 Powder, RO Water (Shungite Infused), Ocean Salt Minerals, VegBloom.

Water Structuring: I will also be “structuring” the shungite infused water for Plant 2 by pouring it over Enhydro Quartz and Non-irradiated Blue Topaz. I will also leave some blue topaz rocks in the water reservoir throughout the grow as well as a tube of paramagnetic sand.

My plan is to not pH the Shungite water as long as it’s not super acidic or alkaline. VegBloom does a pretty good job stabilizing water at ~6.0, as long as that happens I’ll avoid adding any pH up/ down.

I’m probably a week or two out from starting this up due to clones/ travel/ my schedule, but haven’t forgot and appreciate everyone’s participation and patience. And really that’s it, we’ll see where this goes. Thanks.

What happened? I blacked out.
DC4CEEC4-9DBE-49FF-BC30-86435C3E5094.jpeg

But in all seriousness, I’ve gotten some unique interest in this project (all good/ positive) and long story short there’s a good chance some companies who are way deeper into this may want to contribute some professional grade gear - should know formally by next week. If that happens, I may restart this thread so everything is consolidated and very clear on the testing. Not 100% yet, but if I spin up another clean thread I’ll post a link here to the other thread. And you all better join! LOL, well hopefully you’ll join as I’m actually getting pretty excited about this now :)

What happened? I blacked out.
DC4CEEC4-9DBE-49FF-BC30-86435C3E5094.jpeg

But in all seriousness, I’ve gotten some unique interest in this project (all good/ positive) and long story short there’s a good chance some companies who are way deeper into this may want to contribute some professional grade gear - should know formally by next week. If that happens, I may restart this thread so everything is consolidated and very clear on the testing. Not 100% yet, but if I spin up another clean thread I’ll post a link here to the other thread. And you all better join! LOL, well hopefully you’ll join as I’m actually getting pretty excited about this now :)

Good luck with that!

Hey folks - wanted to provide a quick update here and let you know I’ll officially be starting this grow this week. Finally figured out exactly what I’ll be doing, and we should have a VERY even test.

Fight Style: Head to Head Cage Deathmatch

In the blue corner fighting out of Chicago, IL:
-2x 6.6gal AutoPots filled with SoHum living soil.
-Pheno A/B Eagle Bill
-Reservoir Filled With RO Water Recirculating

In the red corner fighting out of NYC:
-2x 6.6gal AutoPots filled with SoHum living soil.
-Pheno A/B Eagle Bill
-Reservoir Filled With RO Water Recirculating Through Water Structuring Device

I’ve decided NOT to use shungite for this grow because if I add it to the structured water res and those plants grow better, I won’t know if it’s happening because of the structured water or the shungite, or both... using just RO water with and without a structured water device will allow me to directly see if plants grow better or worse when the only changes variable is a water structuring device. Next grow I can test shungite as well.

What I’ll be looking for:
-Visual Health: which plants look healthier?
-Growth: who’s growing faster and bigger?
-Quality of Flower: noticeable difference?
-Water Consumption: is one res less depleted?
-Yield: what’s the final weigh in?

The match will also be referee’d by a 5th 6.6gal autopot filled with SoHum and containing Sensi Seeds Feminized Jack Herer (hopefully a few phenos). This will be fed by a 3rd reservoir which means it has no impact on the test above.

Finally, I’m killing off my clones of the third pheno I have of Eagle Bill just because I don’t need it...but before I do I wanted to give them the most aggressive base of stem Supercrop I could just to see how they react. I went pretty hard on purpose to mimic worst case scenario, and if they bounce back I may do it to my others just to see how that could improve yield or change growth. #supercloning?
936D0D1A-80CA-416F-BD9F-97D7BD1F0805.jpeg
2756C724-CC85-442B-96F0-63AE8A52CA07.jpeg
D4FCFDAF-B692-421C-A55C-955FBA6786F2.jpeg
DFE7A01E-B4F6-4D19-9E72-35F16513C97B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom