420 Magazine Background

Stu’s First Grow

UrbanAchiever

Photo of the Month: Feb 2018
I’ve finally made my big purchase, took an extra payday to save for it with stupid x-mas just around the corner, but it’s ordered now :)

View attachment 1674305
1117.00 Canadian plus shipping!!! FML o_O
Hopefully I’m super happy with this light!

Cheers
Don’t forget customs. Anther $65 to 115 I think. Yeah, ordering from the US is fun...

But congrats on the light, I always wanted one

Stu

Don’t forget customs. Anther $65 to 115 I think. Yeah, ordering from the US is fun...

But congrats on the light, I always wanted one

THANKS! UrbanAchiever :) I’m excited for it to come. Couple weeks I’m guessing. Yep customs and shipping are separate so I’m expecting another 200 or so added to the bill, ugh!

Cheers

Last edited:

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019
Lol Dutch I have no buds to clip off yet.... your funny:)
That was just stuff I bought

Thx, I should be happy with it, everyone else who has one seems happy.

Cheers
I meant when you get to that time lol! Trying to check your trichomes on the plant itself can be a PITA but is definitely possible! Some people just find taking the bud off is easier !

Practice with the Loupe and microscope help to focus and use it though!

Southern Grower

Awesome purchase my friend. I’m just waiting on Santa Clause. I’ve been really good this year! Happy Growing! :D:slide:

Stu

I meant when you get to that time lol! Trying to check your trichomes on the plant itself can be a PITA but is definitely possible! Some people just find taking the bud off is easier !

Practice with the Loupe and microscope help to focus and use it though!
Ohhhhh hahahahaha Dutchman :19: yes that time shall come eventually, yeah I’ll copy you guys and steal a tester bud.

Cool good info, I have a 30x coming from amazon prime by Wednesday also lol.

Awesome purchase my friend. I’m just waiting on Santa Clause. I’ve been really good this year! Happy Growing! :D:slide:
Thanks! I’m excited. Should get a tracking number in the next couple days, then at least I’ll have a guess of when it’s coming.
Santa will sadly not be bringing me any pot related items. I sure wish he would though!

Cheers

Brewsterman

So if each panel has 288 diodes ,each diode puts out 39.3 lm > 288= 11,318 x 4 is a whopping 45,273 lm Samsung website says 223 lm per watt
I’ve finally made my big purchase, took an extra payday to save for it with stupid x-mas just around the corner, but it’s ordered now :)

View attachment 1674305
1117.00 Canadian plus shipping!!! FML o_O

Cheers

Stu

So if each panel has 288 diodes ,each diode puts out 39.3 lm > 288= 11,318 x 4 is a whopping 45,273 lm Samsung website says 223 lm per watt
Ahhhhhh, I’ve got no clue :laugh::laugh::laugh:, I just spend money.... lol only thing I can say is it’s been highly recommended, so I trust what I’ve been told, did my reasearch to the best of my abilities and this is the one I landed on.

You like these numbers?

Last edited:

EhCndGrower

Congrats on finally making the purchase. You will love your lights, maybe not your wallet but you and your girls will. I think I paid an additional $72Cnd in shipping and roughly $54Cnd in duty fees upon delivery. Still well worth it

Advocate420

Ahhhhhh, I’ve got no clue :laugh::laugh::laugh:, I just spend money.... lol only thing I can say is it’s been highly recommended, so I trust what I’ve been told, did my reasearch to the best of my abilities and this is the one I landed on.

You like these numbers?
You are my money hero.

GanjaPreneur420

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
You damn well better be! Buyer's remorse is killer at those prices o_O.
You are my money hero.
LOL!

Plants look great Stu! Sorry I've been off for a bit but it's nice to be back. Oh, FYI, loupes focus plane it usually right at the end of the housing, like it was designed to be placed on a flat surface. That might help with the focus.

Top Bottom