Stu’s First Grow

Thx man! I not very fancy at it like a bunch of other people around here, I ain’t got time for that, but I try and keep it updated so I can come look back on it in the future if needed. Also keep a detailed written journal. I’m enjoying following others and there well written journals lol
Cheers :ganjamon:
Does keeping pictures, temp/humidity/feed schedule in a PowerPoint count as a written journal?

That’s awesome Stu thanks for giving me the shoutout! That big girl is almost ready for harvest and I can’t wait!
I try my best :laugh::high-five:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thanks I’m following yours closely, awaiting for your harvest, just like the masses are waiting on shed’s light build :rofl: and watching them clones grow like crazy!

We do the typing so you don't have to! And my journal would look like yours if I had to do it on my phone :).

Yeah shitty satellite internet takes 3-4 mins to upload a picture, by the time I got 4 pics done, I just type something in quick and call it good lol

Does keeping pictures, temp/humidity/feed schedule in a PowerPoint count as a written journal?

I just keep daily weights of each plant, and write down when I water, feed, cut whatever I do

Cheers :ganjamon:

While damn I gave first nutes in Tuesday’s watering and the plants have exploded with growth, I had a quick look at them yesterday for a weight check and didn’t notice the growth, but today I sure am seeing it, this girl below is 21” wide now and standing all of 8” tall lol.
I also trimmed some of the smallest lower branches of the quadlined girls, and defoliated the bent jh a tiny bit, think I removed 6 fan leaves, from the middle low area
480EB388-2DFE-4D01-A59C-392B9D8A8AE1.jpeg

Cheers,
Stu:ganjamon:

While damn I gave first nutes in Tuesday’s watering and the plants have exploded with growth, I had a quick look at them yesterday for a weight check and didn’t notice the growth, but today I sure am seeing it, this girl below is 21” wide now and standing all of 8” tall lol !
480EB388-2DFE-4D01-A59C-392B9D8A8AE1.jpeg

Cheers,
Stu:ganjamon:
Beautiful,really filled out. Lovely Green!! Happy Growing:D

Haven’t checked in awhile but your girls are looking :thumb:

Thx man!
Your harvest looked like it turned out killer :bravo::slide::smokin:

Looking good Stu!
I'm going to steal your idea there of weighing the pots, before /after watering,etc.
I also document everything on a note pad.
How far in are you now Stu?

Their almost 30 days old now
I put in a update a few days ago saying 29 days but I can’t do math for nothing if I’m baked, I think the plant in that last pick popped from soil on nov 14/15, I spilt a bucket of water on my first journal, so only have in detail back to dec 1 lol

Happy Friday peeps! Just showing of the couple new items I picked up tonight :)
700BF4EC-0A07-4D40-939C-C869E273FE01.jpeg

image.jpg

Have a fan speed control on order from amazon also now cause this thing really sucks the tent walls in if I don’t leave a vent open.
Cheers

Good stuff stu!

You may want to look at a less magnified loupe as well! 10-30x is great for photos like these:

The 60x-100x is pretty tough to focus unless the buds are still! Both a good purchase though!

Lol Shed it was on sale locally $99 bucks couldn’t resist, regular price 179 but I’m assuming they weren’t selling as to powerful so that’s why they were on sale, control is easy cheap solution.

And Dutch...... I bought that one cause of the sale also lol was 9.99 they had a 30 but it was 45 bucks :/

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom