Stu’s First Grow

I tried Dutchman LOL
I can see it good but not with the camera
F18B9FBF-6711-4CC9-A2BB-171E42B420B7.jpeg

8D45AA04-9326-49DA-B5DE-4D10DF02306F.jpeg
Local street bud pic :laugh:

I’ve finally made my big purchase, took an extra payday to save for it with stupid x-mas just around the corner, but it’s ordered now :)

6B6070BC-71BB-418F-B004-1BAE25988837.jpeg

1117.00 Canadian plus shipping!!! FML o_O
Hopefully I’m super happy with this light!

Cheers
Don’t forget customs. Anther $65 to 115 I think. Yeah, ordering from the US is fun...

But congrats on the light, I always wanted one

Lol Dutch I have no buds to clip off yet.... your funny:)
That was just stuff I bought

Thx, I should be happy with it, everyone else who has one seems happy.

Cheers

I meant when you get to that time lol! Trying to check your trichomes on the plant itself can be a PITA but is definitely possible! Some people just find taking the bud off is easier !

Practice with the Loupe and microscope help to focus and use it though!

Awesome purchase my friend. I’m just waiting on Santa Clause. I’ve been really good this year! Happy Growing! :D:slide:

I meant when you get to that time lol! Trying to check your trichomes on the plant itself can be a PITA but is definitely possible! Some people just find taking the bud off is easier !

Practice with the Loupe and microscope help to focus and use it though!

Ohhhhh hahahahaha Dutchman :rofl: yes that time shall come eventually, yeah I’ll copy you guys and steal a tester bud.

Cool good info, I have a 30x coming from amazon prime by Wednesday also lol.

Awesome purchase my friend. I’m just waiting on Santa Clause. I’ve been really good this year! Happy Growing! :D:slide:

Thanks! I’m excited. Should get a tracking number in the next couple days, then at least I’ll have a guess of when it’s coming.
Santa will sadly not be bringing me any pot related items. I sure wish he would though!

Cheers

So if each panel has 288 diodes ,each diode puts out 39.3 lm > 288= 11,318 x 4 is a whopping 45,273 lm Samsung website says 223 lm per watt
I’ve finally made my big purchase, took an extra payday to save for it with stupid x-mas just around the corner, but it’s ordered now :)

6B6070BC-71BB-418F-B004-1BAE25988837.jpeg

1117.00 Canadian plus shipping!!! FML o_O
Hopefully I’m super happy with this light!

Cheers

So if each panel has 288 diodes ,each diode puts out 39.3 lm > 288= 11,318 x 4 is a whopping 45,273 lm Samsung website says 223 lm per watt

Ahhhhhh, I’ve got no clue :laugh::laugh::laugh:, I just spend money.... lol only thing I can say is it’s been highly recommended, so I trust what I’ve been told, did my reasearch to the best of my abilities and this is the one I landed on.

You like these numbers?

Congrats on finally making the purchase. You will love your lights, maybe not your wallet but you and your girls will. I think I paid an additional $72Cnd in shipping and roughly $54Cnd in duty fees upon delivery. Still well worth it

Ahhhhhh, I’ve got no clue :laugh::laugh::laugh:, I just spend money.... lol only thing I can say is it’s been highly recommended, so I trust what I’ve been told, did my reasearch to the best of my abilities and this is the one I landed on.

You like these numbers?
You are my money hero.

I tried Dutchman LOL
I can see it good but not with the camera
F18B9FBF-6711-4CC9-A2BB-171E42B420B7.jpeg

8D45AA04-9326-49DA-B5DE-4D10DF02306F.jpeg
Local street bud pic :laugh:
When you come out of a fresh hit and you are wondering why there are pictures of earth on a 420 forum... lmaoo_O

Nice grow!! You will love that light you ordered, I have a very similar one.

Back
Top Bottom